first kiss?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My first 'kiss' was when I was 4 :(

And a 'kiss kiss' was on my 8th birthday from a guy I like :)

I had my first kiss with the guy I'm dating now. Chris. It was about 5 months ago in April. The first one was just a really slow peck kiss that was he best minute of my life. Later on we starting french kissing (which I must say is SOO FUN!!!)

C~M

I'm twelve, I had one when I was 10, in grade four. The guy was really hawt, and we were hanging out at school, alone, outside. There was snow everywhere and we just looked at each other and then all of a sudden we kissed. It was short, but sweet. LOL, a couple months later I dumped him.

lolz!ive nevr french kissed a guy ... just normal

i would think it would be gross but i dont know!
French kissing is awesome. Having the guy/girl that you love put their tounge in your mouth and you put your tounge in their mouth? It may sound gross at first but when you do it, I think it's fun. But don't go french kissing some random guy/girl. Wait until you have a real boyfriend/girlfriend.

C~M

Ah. The first kiss. I haven't had it, and doubt I ever will.

1, I'm a nerd

2, I'm in love with no-one

3, No-one's in love with me

=D me and this "No-one" fellow would make a good couple.

Ah. The first kiss. I haven't had it, and doubt I ever will. 1, I'm a nerd

2, I'm in love with no-one

3, No-one's in love with me

=D me and this "No-one" fellow would make a good couple.
Well there's at least one person who must have a crush on you. Weather you know it or not. There are 2 boys at my school who like me. They don't think I know but I do. They make it pretty obvious. One is not cute or hot, the other is so cute!

C~M

i had mne when i was 5 years old to a boy that i used to like and he has moved now but i still miss him

Well there's at least one person who must have a crush on you. Weather you know it or not. There are 2 boys at my school who like me. They don't think I know but I do. They make it pretty obvious. One is not cute or hot, the other is so cute!
C~M
Well, I think if you have a crush you know it. ;]

I really haven't crushed on anyone ever. Maybe close, kind of, but not really. I have a low horomone level for one [xD but really, I think I have ALOT less horomones- or they aren't as active or something- as other girls my age. I could list reasons but I won't go into that in these bracets] and it's just not something I dote upon.

i understand that!!!

my friend callie has a really low-hormone level too

and we are 14 and she has never had fellings for a guy EVER!

and ive had 100000000000 crushs be4.

its soooooooooooooo weird

Well i had a "boyfriend" in preschool...but really he kissed me on he cheek

i dont think you should have you first REALLY kiss aleast intill 5th to 7th + ......

but i havent a a real kiss yet

French kissing is awesome. Having the guy/girl that you love put their tounge in your mouth and you put your tounge in their mouth? It may sound gross at first but when you do it, I think it's fun. But don't go french kissing some random guy/girl. Wait until you have a real boyfriend/girlfriend.
C~M
I agree xD

My first "kiss" was in kindergarten.

But my first kiss that actually meant something was when I was 11.

French kissing is awesome.

But don't waste it on anybody

(slobber is pretty gross if it's not the person you love,

it's like your love for them makes their slobber not gross. xD)

But once you get comfortable with French kissing,

you should try making-out with Pop-Rocks in your mouth.

It's great.

xD

My first kiss was when I was thirteen. (Well, I still am.)

It was in... February, I think. This guy (boy from my class) had asked me out a couple of times, and this was our third 'date'. We were ice-skating, and we had just eaten. I still had braces at the time, and I was really scared he'd be grossed out if I had bits of food stuck between my braces... We were sitting down on a bench, resting after skating for about 10 rounds nonestop. Suddenly he asked "what would you do if I kissed you now?" My heart started pounding like crazy, and I said "ummm.... I don't know?" He said, "well, let's find out." and kissed. me. We're both kind of nerds, so it's weird that we're the people in our class who first had their first kisses...

Now, looking back, he really wasn't such a great kisser... It's kind of a shame that I wasted my first kiss on him. I dumped him a couple of weeks after our kiss. (he kept on asking me out, though I kept on saying that No, I can't do anything this saturday, I'm busy. I really was busy, we had this family thing, but he just wouldn't give up. so in the end dumping him was the only solution I could come up with, seeing as he wouldn't listen to me when I tried talking.)

well, yeah. That's my kiss. And looking forward the next ones!

one girl in my class had her first kiss as a dare. She kissed this boy who she really doesn't like, and it was a FRENCH kiss too! Afterwards, when her twin sister found out, she (the twin) started crying. She was really upset that her sister had wasted her first kiss on a total jerk... Sort of like me.

No I havent, but i'm not really that sort of person. I'm more of a tomboy who likes hanging with the boy but not in a lovey way just as a friendly way.

No. Guys at my school, their kinda immature. It'd be better to wait until sometime later this year around Christmas,now that would be very sweet. (Like a sweet thing for a guy to do, not like awesome sweet.) Maybe until eighth grade, my last year in middle school. (In seventh right now..)

My mom says I kissed some guy I knew in Preschool, but I didn't. I'd remember it..

Broken~Wings

hey, you no what i just thought of?!?!

i almost had one with my BEST guyfriend,.....

We were at the water fountin and he was standing like right up agints me (i dont no why)

and when i truned around to walk away he was in my face,.....i could feel his breath on me,..... we were like this } { , so ya, lol

How do you kiss and NOT french kiss?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back