first kiss?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I might get my first kis this year, I have a good possibility, even if it just a cheek one. I might even get a BF if Im lucky enough. there is a lot of guys that like me... I just found out my Best Friends bro really likes-likes me alot, its kinda ovious. He doesnt smile alot, but he always smiles at me. & yesterday, he made all of these excuses no one would buy so me & him can redo this obstacle race thing. I even overheard teh mom say "So what if hes a grade under, they arent even a year apart." I like him too so who knows.

Then there is one of my other dude friends who I heard wants to kno "how I like him", then there are a bunch of people that seem to like me, but I definatly dont want to be anything more then friends with those dudes... expecially because some of them are creeps.

Last edited by a moderator:
XD Id like to know... because if you read the first post on this page, there is a great chance im getting it this year. there are maybe 3 people I didnt talk about up there that seem to like me that I would mind ether. Like the kid in teh year below me that likes me (he give me a big smile then shakes his head alot- it looks like that anyway...), and two other kids in my grade...

XD Id like to know... because if you read the first post on this page, there is a great chance im getting it this year. there are maybe 3 people I didnt talk about up there that seem to like me that I would mind ether. Like the kid in teh year below me that likes me (he give me a big smile then shakes his head alot- it looks like that anyway...), and two other kids in my grade...
I seriously don't know, I guess it comes naturally? Haha. Seems kind of weird, but..

I know lots of people that made out before and stuff, but my 'friends' never even had their first "kiss" yet, so..

If I were to make-out with my boyfriend and tell them, I would NEVER hear the end of it.

I wouldn't suggest you french on your first kiss. Really, it'd be very awkward times two especialy if it's your first and you don't have any kind of experience what so ever. ^^; Seems a bit over the top if you know what I mean.

I wouldn't suggest you french on your first kiss. Really, it'd be very awkward times two especialy if it's your first and you don't have any kind of experience what so ever. ^^; Seems a bit over the top if you know what I mean.
Yea, lol the guy would get kinda freaked out if you did it wrong or something, imagine the embarrasment?

I had my first kiss, it wasn't even a kiss it was like, a peck, and at the movies, with all my friends watching, jeez. I never hear the end of it, like when we talk about him they'll be like "WELL YOU KISSED HIM SO.."

I was just curious in case someone frenchs me for some reason.

Yea, lol the guy would get kinda freaked out if you did it wrong or something, imagine the embarrasment?
I had my first kiss, it wasn't even a kiss it was like, a peck, and at the movies, with all my friends watching, jeez. I never hear the end of it, like when we talk about him they'll be like "WELL YOU KISSED HIM SO.."
If you both really did like each other and respected each other there wouldn't be much embarassment. If I did something wrong me and my boyfriend would probably just laugh about it for a while until I didn't feel embarrassed anymore.

Uhm, I havent.

Wow..I feel old now..and unloved...

xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back