first kiss?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope!! I am 11, and I just got my first boyfriend <_< He is the type of guy, that lykes to get close like that. He puts his arm around me, and we rlly like each other. He tells me he "Loves Me" is a playfull I rlly like u way. I will prob. kiss him soon. I will get back to you on this <_< Ggggood Luck with other answers!!

~Miley

I'm 12 and not had my first kiss (My parents don't count!!). But. There is this boy I really REALLY like and I really want to kiss him. I might. But the problem is, him and my best friend are practically a couple. I think they are now, infact. :mellow: :D *cries* I hate him for spending so much time with my friend (aka hogging her), and for not liking me back (he knows I like him), and at the same time I want to marry him (he know that too- I let him see my list of who I wanted to marry, and he's at the top.) ?! BTW he is 13.
Kinda in da same sit.- not rexactly...

I really like a kid in da grade below me. I found out he like sme too- but there is a problem... hes me best friends bro :-(

French kissing is awesome. Having the guy/girl that you love put their tounge in your mouth and you put your tounge in their mouth? It may sound gross at first but when you do it, I think it's fun. But don't go french kissing some random guy/girl. Wait until you have a real boyfriend/girlfriend.
C~M
I have to say that that is one of the most disgusting things I've ever heard.

Anyways, I really don't know if I've posted in here yet but I have not had my first kiss yet and I don't plan to for a very long time.

Romanticaly, no. And I don't plan to either. I don't want to waste it on some stupid guy that will go and cheat on me the next day. I mean, what a total waste? Some people might say I'm prude or something if I had been dating someone for even a year without kissing them but I want my kiss to actualy MEAN something. So I'll wait. It may even be after highschool, I don't know, but it's important and I just don't want to throw it away.
[SIZE=8pt]right on! but I was 12[/SIZE]

AWWWWH! I ALMOST got my first one!!!!. We were going around the corner and almost kissed. Unfourtunatly, I didin't know it was her. So I backed up. SO CLOSE Yet so far.

I don't think it counts if you had your first kiss when you were younger than six. You're not really old enough to know what it means. =|

I just thought I'd say that.

I had my first kiss with the guy I'm dating now. Chris. It was about 5 months ago in April. The first one was just a really slow peck kiss that was he best minute of my life. Later on we starting french kissing (which I must say is SOO FUN!!!)
C~M
Duuuuude. (<-- ma catchphrase lol :( )

I'm 13 and still waiting. Want one though.

Me too SUPER_GOTCHI... don't worry there's a lot of time in the world and lots of nice guys. I know it sounds overused, but it's the truth!
I'm a guy. I know what you mean though.

I couldn't fathom kissing a girl anywhere other than their cheek. And yes, I'm 18 years old.

Nope and I am 13. I have a question for you guys. A guy says he likes another girl. I like the guy. The guy walks me to class, waits for me at the door and at my locker, emails me, calls me, and always hugs me. Does that mean he likes me or what? Another guy who I went out with last year is always staring at me and looks hurt when I am with the other guy. We were broken up because of one of my "friends". Sorry for the long post.

Gah. I don't remember if I've already posted on this or not..D:<

I'm probably going to make whatever I posted before sound, really retarded, but here goes!

I've never had meh first kiss B4, don't plan on it, I'm devoted to one guy. He's not ready for a relationship. [SIZE=21pt] End of story. [/SIZE]

I am only 12, But I want to know what it would feel like!
yeah me too.

When I was in like 2 grade, I (and a few friends) used to play a game, where we chased the boys around the playground and trap them (playfully, not hurting them) and the told me to kiss him. I never had the guts, but I wish I did. *dreamy look*

:(

P.S how do you afficily become someone's boyfriend/girlfriend? (I have 1 sort of half crush)

Last edited by a moderator:
hehe marco. first boyfriend, kissed him during a homework session. We went out for three days, then we "broke up". He's kinda my best guy friend now, I take him shopping with me and everything. We kissed thirteen times while we went out, but we've kissed over forty times total (so much for breaking up....no I'm not keeping count of how many times I've kissed.....shut up) We don't anymore though, just to weird.

lol

"....why aren't your lips moving?"

"Because I think we shouldn't kiss since we're not going out."

"Oh...yeah....dang it."

I'm happy because the guy I [really] like put his arm around me yesterday. How cute :D

Speaking of kissing, I remember in Grade 4 this boy a grade younger than me kissed me on the cheek and my friend was watching. It was super-embarrasing. :)

I hope that the guy I [really] like [mentioned in the first sentence] kisses me soon :D

Still haven't gotten mine yet/

I don't even have a GF right now,but im hoping to by the end of the year. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back