First Official v4 Group Hatching

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

i_am_buzzerd

Reaction score
Ok, so everyone has been talking about v4 Group Hatching. So, i decided to make one! It is v4 ONLY, so dont try to sneak a v3 in :p .

The hatching date will be Tuesday, the 26th of December (The day after Christmas, since im sure alot of you are getting 1 or 2 for Christmas :D )

The hatching time will be at exactly noon, 12:00 o'clock, Pacific Standard Time (Areas like California, Washington, Oregon, Nevada, Arizona, ect.)

At the hatching time, you should be ready to pull the tab or hit the reset button, and you should be sitting at your computer logged into TamaTalk.

Once your new Tamagotchi has hatched, please post a reply in this thread with the following information:

1. Your Tamagotchi(s) Gender.

2. Your Tamagotchi(s) Name.

3. Your Tamagotchi(s) weight (You can check this by hiting A,B,A,A,A and it should display your Tamagotchi's

age/weight/name( The button on the far right is C, the middle button is B, the button on the far left is A))

If you would like to join, please post in this thread the words 'Im In' : (how Tamagotchi v4's you are going to be hatching). Example: Im In : 2

IMPORTANT: If you are going to hatch more than one Tamagotchi, please post their details in different replies. Thank You.

\_/*RECAP*\_/

Hatching time is Tuesday, December 26th (Day after Christmas), 12:00 Pacific Standard Time

Remember to post Im In : (# that you will hatch) in this thread

This hatch is v4 ONLY, no v1's, v2's, or v3's

Yours Truly,

i_am_buzzerd :lol:

kool ill join btw i dont reeli get group hatchings plz can sum 1 xpalin them (as simply as possible lol) oh yeahhhh *im in : 1*

c ya then! :mametchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Ninabab, group hatchings are where (usually) a group of people get together online and hatch new tamagotchi together. Everyone gets in chat and shares whats going on. Its fun because you get to see what characters other people got and how yours compares. It also lets you know how good of a tamagotchi caretaker you are compared to everyone else. But, besides comparing, its alot of fun just to hatch tamagotchis with other people.

Hope that helps!

starbucks.

I would do this, but Im trying to get my tama to 99yrs old, so no thanks ^^

If I get one 4 Christmas I'm in (and I'll go nuts with happiness :huh: :huh: )

If I don't, I probably won't reply :huh:

Don't start without me Im getting one tommorow :mellow: :eek: After I get home from church I'll have one and we can start but... go ahead start without me I don't wanna wait for anybody to reply... we'll see... :)

I'm in. I got two taday. I get them on Christmas. One is sunflowers and one is the sunrise one!

Ok everyone, thats enough people! No more can join until Round 2! (sorry, should be like, maybe a month?)

-----------------------------------------------------

The members for Round 1 are:

Username (# of Tamas being used)

i_am_buzzerd (2)

tamagotchi_pal (1)

Ninabab (1)

psychotama (2)

Balobo (1)

Possible (Getting one for Christmas)

Pinkii002 (1)

tamalover99 (1)

------------------------------------------------------

P.S. This isn't the final list. i will post a final maybe on Christmas.

Yours Truly,

i_am_buzzerd :lol:

I'm sorry :lol: I got to ecited and opened mine. You can replace me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back