First Tama Hatch

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
tamatalker you may join when all parents leave their babys.so yesterday she was hungry but happy. I suspect my dad. so I will update after school.
Thanks so much, I am reading all the posts and they look so good!!! Tell me when I can join again!

THANKS!!!

So today the option for "date place" was open...yay. I was worried cause i read somewhere that they have to be an adult for 6 days before they can marry...and i was like "uggggh". But they meant 6 days of life in total. Has n e one else married their tama yet? Well heres my pics:
20120404_154530.jpg
they dont seem to like each other at first.
20120404_154544.jpg
lol and in this pic the guy seems to say..."ah what the heck, i guess you'll do!"
20120404_154548.jpg
I actually had to take her to the matchmaker place 4 times, cause she kept getting guys who didnt look right with her, like mametchi (hes too cute for her haha)
20120404_154553.jpg
all the cute tamas that showed up for the event...
20120404_154617.jpg
here she is doing her favorite thing with her new husband..eating!
20120404_172505.jpg
They are both looking as mad as possible here, idk why.
20120404_172553.jpg
20120404_172559.jpg
and lastly, her husband didnt get to try the face mask with her.. :( owell. Im looking forward to seeing their baby tomorrow. Ive never had one on the tama-go!

i'm opting out of this hatch, bye!

Last edited by a moderator:
Like my tama jumped into yours. so kira wasn't hungry but she was happy. more updating tommorow

I haven't so I'm taking her to the matchmaker place. wish me luck! hope mametchi comes

#1 wooltchi,No

#2kikitchi,yes. plz read this EMF

I've not given up either ! :blink:

I've just been away on holiday and posting was too expensive with my iphone data rates :huh:

MyLovelytchi (Sayumi) is now married to a Kutchipatchi. Sadly their Friendship is down to zero as I have been a bad Tama-Parent due to other commitments :rolleyes:

Also the porr things have both gone to bed hungry ! :angry:

I got a violetchi figure! only luck is with apple tree and cherry tree. so far she's just been sittin there

I'm sorry, I had to go. :( I will make it up to you with an ice cream sandwich. *hands everyone ice cream sandwich* I truly am sorry, but life got in the way of tamagotchi's again and i hate when that happens. :(

My family of Lovelytchi, Kuchipatchi and baby all in bed for the night. Aw, bless them :blink:

IMG_7914.jpg

Thanks ayan300. It's a shame that the adults have gone now :(

I now have a little hungry Hochitchi on her own :hitodetchi:

lol. too busy! kinotchi, ahirikutchi, monopatchi, gozarutchi. wish me luck. might not be on tommorow. I'll be at my grandparents. bad PC speed

Joseph is married to me me me! got anything to say Jacob?

Hi. I'm not married to her! I'm married to Gabbie the Ringotchi!

It was a joke, Jacob.

Ringotchi123 - I think we may be the only ones left in the hatch :(

Oh well. I should move on to the third generation tomorrow so I'll then update with a 'report'. Will hopefully do a graphical family tree showing the growth of each Tama and who they married :)

I got a baby boy and named him Osu.

I will now do COLORS

Tama=Lime

Me=Red

Got anything to say Osu?

He was really loud last night. Osu?

Ringotchi's name is....

You can be quiet now! I'll let them know when I want to.

Fine! *Reads Random Thought Diary* Ringotchi likes onions.

Well Bye!

Ringotchi

Osu

Edit: TamaTalker You may Start today.

My mom says I spend too much time with my tamagotchi

:angry: Why!!!

My thoughts are the same, Osu.

So Ahirukutchi to Monopatchi.

Bye!

Ringotchi

Osu