First tama in 17 years!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Simee

Reaction score
* Topic Moved from Whats On Your Mind to TamaTalk's Introductions forum *

Hey guys i just wanted to introduce myself ive been lurking on the forums for a few days now and i decided to make myself an account and actually introduce myself :)

My names Simon, im from Manchester, UK. on friday i purchased my best friend and I our first tamagotchi's since about 1998. We got the tamagotchi friends dalmatian (pic below)

2ptcl5c.jpg

I want to start collecting them and i really want a ID L in english but i cant seem to find any anywhere.

EDIT: Wow that image is bigger than i expected.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to TamaTalk! It's great that the Tamagotchi Friends re-introduced you to the wonderful world of Tamagotchi :)

The English Tamagotchi iD L was for sale in stores in certain parts of Australia and UK, but I'm not sure if they still sell them in your area of the UK.

You can buy English iD Ls on eBay but they cost a lot; usually over $80.

yeah im currently on ebay looking at the moment, ive gone a bit insane and bid on soooo many at the moment (none of them ID L's).

I dont mind spending the money on one but i cant seem to find any at the moment. The UK are only selling TF's at the moment, the only english ID L's i can find are either colours i dont want or $300.00 lol!

Thank you so much, i just sent them a message asking about the white and green colours. If they still have the green one, or even better white i will get it straight away ^__^

The green, white and blue ones usually go for much higher prices because they are not available for sale anymore (at least not that I know of?)

The purple, pink and yellow are cheaper because they still sell them in australia

you might just be better off grabbing a yellow one ;)

Howdy! YAY Uk member! WOOO!

What do you recon on Import tax to get things sent from Japan to the UK? Im scared incase you get charged more than what the item is actually worth :( BOO Royal mail boo!!

If you gets yourself that ID L in english, I envy you! :p

Congrats on getting back into the fandom.

You will be amazed at how much things have changed since then! :D

I just ordered the green ID L in english from ebay, it was about £55 including postage and packing, Im not sure how much the import tax is going to be, hopefully they will send it as "a gift" and it wont be taxable, ebay sellers quite often do that. I will keep ya'll updated on the tax :) how will i know if its stuck in customs?

Im fully addicted again, ive been looking on ebay and bidding on loads of them at the moment to boost my collection whilst i have extra cash haha.

Latest posts

Back