First tama version and character!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

First Version

• v.1

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • v.2

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • v.3

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • v.4

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • v.4.5

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • tamagotchi familitchi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • music star

• Tamago

• Tamagotchi IDL

• other (oceangotchi, angelgotchi, etc.)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

'/={3

Reaction score
My first was a v3 and i got a hanatchi X3 the little blue slug with a gigantic nose.

Last edited by a moderator:
v4 Mimitchi I probably only got her because Jump Rope was one of the only games I played. :p

V1. My first was either Maskitchi or Gozurutchi. The one I definitely remember the most from my V1 was my Tarakotchi, though. <3

LOL I would have added P1 and P2 to that list - some of us are old on here remember XD

I had a P2 as my first ever tama and the character I got was the creepy plant like one with a kutchipatchi like head. I called it Audry XD after little shop of horrors

wow i didnt know anyone that played on the originals used this site :eek: . that was like.. 1997 right?

wow i didnt know anyone that played on the originals used this site :eek: . that was like.. 1997 right?
Yeppers! and there are more than just me who have been collecting them since then hahaha. Honestly, I have found that growing up is kinda the same as being a kid (or teen) not a lot changes really except you get to live on your own and make decisions for yourself.... and pay bills LOL. People make it out that you will feel different when you grow up, but really you're just the same person you were before. Stay young at heart!! :D

-Purn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back