first tama

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
mine was haily then um........................ let me think my v3 is jubes i asked my sis :D its alex

My first was "fph!" it stands for FLINGS POO HARD" and my other was "poop!" I know they are so silly but i was just a kid!! :D

My 1st tama's name is/was amy. she had a baby yesterday!!! (4/15/06) I will name the baby Dana.

well, because my first tama looked like a dot when it was born (like all tamas do) i named it dot...

Andy was my first Tamagotchi.

He was a Mametchi. Later, on 2nd Generation,

I named it Lily. Which named the two characters in my story. ;)

Anyways, Andy was on my V1. Such a lovely Mametchi he was...

Alec and Leah were the first names of my very first Tamagotchi Connections. I've used the names since then.

mine was aidan go :( i really hope my young mimitchi will turn into a gozurotchi

My v2's first name was Fran and my v3's first name was Nacho!

*/tama star*

my first tama's name was nothing (didn't have a name) because I didn't know how to give the name! (I didn't read directions)

Last edited by a moderator:
:( :D my first tama was called star and it was a girl and today it turned into a star

;) :( ;) :huh: :huh:

My first tama's name was Rose. I love tamagotchis but... it's getting harder and harder to like them. I'm 11 and people are always like: "you still play with tamagotchis?" I think tamas are to complex for really little kids. What should I do? PM if you agree and know what to do. :D :D :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back