First World Problems

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just saw a beetle climbing up my wall and tried to brutally smash it, but it didn't even happen, because the tiny gate-crasher was unbelievably fast and got away as soon as I approached it. I still think it's there somewhere, waiting for a possible chance to show up again. :eek:

When you upload a .gif avatar but it doesn't move like it's supposed to.

It's just a low quality still image.

How long could reactivating someone's forum account take? I changed my email, and it's been almost four days. And still no reactivation link. The other forums sent the reactivation link to my new email instantly, and the other one I'm talking about takes what, a week? You must be kidding me.

How long could reactivating someone's forum account take? I changed my email, and it's been almost four days. And still no reactivation link. The other forums sent the reactivation link to my new email instantly, and the other one I'm talking about takes what, a week? You must be kidding me.I've
I've seen worse on a forum, during it's registration.

"You can't sign up with free email adresses" Free email adresses being gmail, hotmail, yahoo and some others. You know, the ones people use.

NeoGAF can go die with it's registration form. Ugh.

My computer is trying to load two textbook PDFs and is going so slowly I jsut CaNT uGHGG

My cat is sitting on my lap and I can't get up because I don't want to upset her. -_-

I can't find a sixth Pokemon that I like to complete my team. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
This time it is an actual problem: Target called me and offered me a 4am shift. Problem is I can't get in that time... :( Hopefully something opens up there more in my time range. Otherwise I gotta keep looking. Employer people I'm a hard worker and as long as tell me what you want from me I'll do my very best to get things done.

i spent an hour downloading proxies to use japanese hulu for the tamagotchi anime but realized american hulu accounts won't work on the japanese server

When the internet keeps resetting and then you cry since you don't have a smartphone to do your homework which you tried to do on the computer lol.

When ads buffer on YouTube because your connection in your room is really bad but you don't want to go into a different room with better connection because your bed isn't there :c

5f305d25b6.png

Is it time to go APK hunting? I think it's time to go APK hunting.

I'm getting bored of first-person shooters and I want to play something original.

Meanwhile, in my game library...

Shooting games are everywhere.

Meanwhile in my wallet...

1 dollar

I should get a job, but not an actual job because my age. I should mow lawns or something.

I'm probably going to be aiming for a Wii U, some games, and cables to hook it all up to HDMI3 and a surge protector.

Starting Dec 9, anyone losing items in a trade will need to have a Steam Guard Mobile Authenticator enabled on their account for at least 7 days. Otherwise, to protect against unauthorized trades, items will be held by Steam for up to 3 days before delivery.

Uh, Steam... quit being such a pain. You're going to have me waiting 3 days for every. single. trade.

312261-lg-cosmos-2-verizon-wireless.jpg

I wanna watch the Japanese version of Dogtanian, but YouTube doesn't have all the episodes, and the sites that have them are region locked. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back