First World Problems

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Our christmas tree is still up and I don't want to put it away. I hope we can keep it up until april like last year.

I have to wait until my boyfriend is done going through bankruptcy before we can start a family....

ok maybe not a first world problem.. but eh. whatever.

Someone on Ebay is already trying to sell the sanrio tamas as a pre-order but they're too expensive for me to consider to pre-order two. (stupid price scalping)

The pizza pocket things I ate for lunch today actually weren't as tasty as I remembered. They were pretty difficult to eat, honestly. :eek:

Oh god yes, I've had three of my posts marked as "sensitive content" when... they're just... about Fire Emblem..... nothing even too bad it's video games
Sometimes I wonder if it's possible for Tumblr to have an actually useful new feature. :D The safe mode thing should hide all the questionable bots' posts instead of normal safe for work stuff.

My first world problem today is that why do headaches keep bothering me all the time?

I'd like to watch a new We Bare Bears episode on CN's website, but apparently I have to have a cable/satellite provider in order to do that. And since I don't have that at the moment I can only rely on YouTube to watch episodes (for free, at least). :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Ran for the first time did excellent (for a lazy lazy person) turns out I strained/sprained my achilles tendon and can't run for like 4-5 days and have a pronounced limp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back