FISH!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

do you have a fish tank??

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• im still seting it up

• i wish i could but my parents say no

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Frogs are awesome ^.^ I've always wanted one lol. I heard they smell bad though, true?

I don't have a fish tank, but I have a fish bowl with a red betta named Pudge in it. <3

My sister has a fish tank at her house. It's just a small one, I think like 2 gallons. She has a few glass fish and two frogs. I think she's going to get a few snails soon.
o -o I dunno.

Maybe the smell up close, but I haven't smelled anything.

I have an Aquarium With 4 tropical fish and 99,0000000,00000000,00000000 Really Tiny fish (Ok Agsageration)

But Millions of really tiny fish which die easily but when they die the other big fish eat them...

I love fish :ph34r: Ive had A little bowl since I was about 6 and then on my 9th birthday it died <_<

Aimme

Last edited by a moderator:
i used to have a fish...a goldfish named...Fish XD

i used to have a fish...a goldfish named...Fish XD
Hehe that's an awesome name for a fish ;D We had a bird one time that liked to bite everyone.. we named him 'Little Green Biting Machine'. <_<

I also named my hamster 'Cat'.

actually i've had fish in the past, and an underwater frog, but they all died :( of old age :p ;_; but now I am baby- or actually FISH-sitting my relatives' fish. It's a betta fish named She (the funny part is, She is a boy!!! :D )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back