fishing

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicko_x3

Reaction score
okay so i see a fishing pole in the shop. i buy it. i go fishing. the tama seems to be able to do it by itself.. meaning, i dont have any controls to do.

** is that right? or was there something i failed to do?

i caught a can that time. then i went fishing again and i caught a HUGE FISH. it took up the whole screen. but now.. i cant fish again (the pole is gone.. it disappeared from my items) so obvious you can only catch one fish with a pole.. (which i think sucks but w/e) and i cant eat the fish.. its not in my food section.

** does anybody know where the fish went? or was that just a waste?

hey! the pole can only be used twice, as it is not a leisure thing, it's a thing to gain items. sometime it comes up with cans, fish and HUGE fish, which means you've waisted your money because you can't used them, but sometimes you get points. i've got 5,000gp from one before! and no, you don't have to do anything except give it to your tama

For me the pole can be used forever unless the HUGE fish comes up or gotchi points.Once you get a HUGE fish or gotchi points of of the fishing pole,it will disapear.

For me the pole can be used forever unless the HUGE fish comes up or gotchi points.Once you get a HUGE fish or gotchi points of of the fishing pole,it will disapear.

really? maybe i always get huge fish or pointas on the second one then?

A big fish huh. That happened to me once. When i was fishing i pressed abaccbabc and then i caught a big fish. I'm wondering if the buttons you press while fishing affect the outcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back