Five certain characters

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Have you had any of these

• Sekitoritchi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decotchi

• Megatchi

• Kurokotchi

• Paparatchi

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had kurokotchi and i was on the first generation and full training

-alexi-

Help!!!!!!!

my tamagotchi put on the hohotchi costume, and i cant get it off

plz someone help me

I don't know exact ways but these may help:

I'm pretty sure that...

Sekitoritchi, Megatchi and Kurokotchi are Masktchi/Gozarutchi -level unhealthy characters.

Decotchi is a very healthy Mametchi/Mimitchi -level character.

Paparatchi is a Tarakotchi -level average healthiness character.

Lol i have had paparatchi but right now i have Nyatchi ;)

I have had Kurokotchi. You see, I was so desperate NOT to get Mimitchi/Mametchi. Keep the discipline at 5 lines and ALWAYS let two hearts drop (of either hungry or happy) before you take care of it. The generation number was odd. Keep the weight between 10-20 pounds (why pounds? I'm so used to grams!) above the minimum weight. Hope that works!

Plz tell me if you have had any of these and tell me how you trained them e.g.how you treated it and what generation you were on.1.Sekitoritchi

2.Decotchi

3.Megatchi

4.Kurokotchi

5.Paparatchi

I want these so so badly

Thanks

Chris92
well take care of your tamas in DIFFERENT ways. you can search them and see their personalitties if they are good take good care of your tama. your tama charekters always can suprise ya :mellow:

both of my sis's have megatchis and they got by just taking very good , yet very bad care of them, and all the time spoiling the heck out of them

i think the order they got them was

teletchi(boy)>tamatchi>nikitchi>megatchi

teletchi(girl)>tamatchi>piroriroritchi>megatchi

hope this helps!

my tama is taking the same course as the boy, but i dont want him to be a megatchi

i gotta megatchi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dunna how????????????????????????????????????? :mimitchi:

To get megatchi you have to spoil your tamagotchi! AND I MEAN SPOIL!

Hoped i helped!

Marisa

i have a paparatchi right now! :( i don't remember how i got it though... :(

sorry...

and i also had a kurokotchi too....but i also don't know how i got it...

-starr747 :(

-------------------------------------------------------

https://www.zooreka.com/photo-150872.html

Last edited by a moderator:
I got the sekitorichi buy not taking the best care of it. in a hurry i would give it snacks to make it happy and rarely played games with it its weight was about double what it should have been. i had it twice gen2 & gen4 so i think its even gen. only

i have had a Sekitoritchi befor. she was a 2 gen. i took realy good care of her and keep her happy and hungry bars up. she started out as a Tamatchi.

I know how to get a decotchi...even generation2 4 6 etc. you need to get FULL TRAINING before your tama is an adult.Decotchi is a GOOD tama.he brushes his teeth and takes a bath!

My friend (being very bad at taking care of things) got a Paparatchi by literally neglecting it...but not neglecting it so much that it died. :mametchi:

To get a megatchi you have to spoil your tamagotchi. AND I MEAN SPOIL! :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back