Five Years Later.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonboy

Reaction score
Hey there.

I know I've been back for about a week or two now, but I thought it is due that I reintroduced myself.

So, I'm Dragonboy. Or Emma.

Funny thing is, back in January '07, I thought that having a name that reflected my gender would totally

be the wrong thing to do, as I was soo not girly.

Therefore, despite my name, I'm not a dude.

I'm 18, 19 this October, and I live in the South East of England.

I just scoured the internet, and Tamatalk, and found some of my old posts... my grammar was horrific!

10 March 2007 - 05:29 PM

:D YES :D

today, i got a tenna, (£10) i spent it on a tamagotchi 3 in 1 pouch!
Unfortunately it was kuchipatchi, whereas i was hoping it to be a memetchi or a mametchi :huh: :angry: :angry: :huh:
My tamas are 2 v4s and 1 v3
they are, Maskitchi: v4; Girl; NAME: Pikle, AGE: 5.
Maskitchi (Again): V4; Girl; NAME: Socky; Age 3.
That shark that dosent stop smiling: V3; Boy; NAME: Ruby?!?; age: 2.

Something else happened today... I accidently used both my v4s love potion on oeach other, as soon as i did, was then that i realised that they were both girls!! and that my only boy was not an adult!!! GRRRR!
17 February 2007 - 11:54 AM

Tis is strange, my tamagotchi got a job today, i had to wait for another letter, becase tose other tamagotv=chi thing said *cross cross cross* to every single job???

wots up with my tama??? (v4)
Wow, me. Just wow.

Well, 7 years later and 7 years wiser, right?

Anyhow, it's nice to be back, and nice to have my love for Tamagotchi's rekindled!

Feeling a bit nostalgic here... I remember that I was very young too and now I feel so different here... Welcome back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back