FLAG GAME

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

-Ra-

Reaction score
I have been looking and looking for an answer, and finally thanks to the search bar, I found it!

So here's apparently how you play the flag game! All due credit goes to KyliesMum :D Thanks a million hun!

for flag game. your tama is holding a black flag (on the left) and a white flag (on the right). when a flag appears above his/her head, you push either A (for black flag) or C (for white flag), whichever matches the one that appears above its' head. if both a black and white flag appear, push A and C at the same time. After the 2nd round, "fake" flags will appear, don't push anything until the real one comes. you'll know it cause the beep and the flags are shorter than the real ones. also watch for real flags that appear on the "wrong side" they a real flags and you still have to push A or C for them, depending on the color.
Ra,

I have been looking and looking for an answer, and finally thanks to the search bar, I found it!So here's apparently how you play the flag game! All due credit goes to KyliesMum :D Thanks a million hun!

Ra,
Very nice! It took me about three hours straight of playing that game before I FINALLY beat it!

:furawatchi: :ph34r: :ph34r:

I think Flag is confusing with the 'fake' flags, but I'm glad Bandai made the games a challenge!

-GotchiGirl!

^_^ If you can beat the flag game to the tenth round, you will get 600 gotchi points. It's a quick way to get the points to meet the king.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back