Flashing V3 and with weird beeeeeeps

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Girlytama107

Reaction score
Ok. When I went to My BFF'S house, we were listening to the radio. I showed her my tama, and then left it next to the radio. Then after a couple of seconds it made weird beeps and it's screen flashed black and normal.

THIS HAS NOT HAPPENED BEFORE.

IT HAS NOT HAPPEN AT MY HOUSE BEFORE.

THE TAMAGOTCHI IS STILL BEEPING AND FLASHING.

IF YOU HAVE HAD THIS BEFORE, TELL ME.

NONE OF MY FRIENDS HAVE.

WE CONNECTED NEAR THE RADIO TWICE.

:) :( :eek: :eek: :eek:

A quick tip: Never leave your tamagotchi beside any main electrical source in the house. A tamagotchi will act like yours if you leave it by a radio, a computer, a router, any gaming console..etc. I left my tamagotchi my the computer once and my tamagotchi's screen got a big line of pixels through the screen. Also, try tightning the screw/s on the back of your tamagotchi.

That may be true,Jakuro but I always leave my tamagotchi near the computer and nothing has ever happened to even one of my tamagotchi's.I'm not saying your statement isen't true,but you might want to rethink that.

Agreed, my Tamagotchi actually sits on my laptop while I visit TamaTown, so I don't think that that happens to Tama's all of the time, it may have happened to you Jakuro, but not everyone.

I'm not sure why this happened, but... you may have to buy a new Tamagotchi if the problem is irreversible..

You might also try pushing the reset button and then choosing download.

Try replacing the battery. My v3s have done that several times, and one time it even played a weird song I had never heard before. I thought my tama was going insane. But then I realized the battery was almost dead, and it works fine now.

It must be the battery, or anything magnetic. Magnets affects the way that electronics act, Etc. Computer phone Tamagotchi. Change your battery or try some resetting and it'll be fine :]

Maybe you should take out the battery and just let it rest for a while.

Thats what I would do. Maybe play with another tamagotchi for a while and then put the battery back in after a day or two.

I think that maybe the radio signal interfered with the infa-red connection and caused the tamagotchi to glitch. I think it will be okay, though. :)

Was there anything else electronical around? If so, it is very possible that the Tamagotchi's infrared signals interfered with another object and the object sent something back and it glitched up. It could have possibly been the radio also sending of signals to the tama. There are many other possibilities besides this like, getting too heated up or something of the sort. Like other people said, try reseting it or taking out the battery. Hope I helped :D

I agree with Kirakishourose. it was probably the infrared. did you have trouble with communication? B) :kusatchi:

Try changing the batteries.

And I agree KirakishouRose the radio might have messed with the infrared.

Reset your tamagotchi and download it back after changing the batteries.

i know what happened.

i've been through this before.

i like lemons.

anyway, when the screen starts flashing and the tama is making beeps, that means it is growing into something else!

Congatulations!

TamaGripzBurritos ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back