Flower Teacher

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shadowprincess238

Reaction score
I have a slight problem and I can't figure out how to solve it. Maybe you people can help???

Alright so I got the Flower teacher for school and it was going great! I played it 10 times and I got 41 points. But then when I was trying to play it an 11 and 12 time I got the little sparkle points but it didn't give it to me! I still had 41 points! What is wrong. Oh and if this helps I have the last universal teen that's a girl.

Just some notes about the built-in school game:

• The prize is 3 skill points per win / 0 points per lose.
  • Points from only first 10 games per day are accumulated (maximum 30 points per day). To explain: if you win only 7 out of the first 10 games you play this morning, you will get 21 points. Even if you win the game again today, you won't get more points.
  • Playing / winning has no effect on weight.
  • Playing / winning has no effect on happy hearts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry ur problem sounds bad! I dnt think it is your universal teen it mite be tht there is a mean glitch on ur tama or u played it too many times??

is it when tama play in school (tamatown) get point? i mean get experience like increase int,social and art point?

i choose flower teacher but when i go to tamatown, the teacher is turtle (the old man) ? its like that?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back