Flu

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

felix_tama

Reaction score
Ugh... I have the flu! I feel so AWFUL! I even had to miss school today. I would have missed it yesterday as well, but it snowed so we didn't have it anyway. (It hasn't snowed here in like 3 years, and when it finally snows, I can't play in it because I have a fever of 101!) Sorry, I'm not meaning to complain...

Aw, man, what perfect timing! (sarcasm) :D

We have lots of snow here, but the sun has returned from a long vacation behind the clouds... :D

I really hope you get better! :( And have fun in the snow once your well! :)

The snow already melted... :'( Oh, well. On the bright side, I'll be well enough to go back to school on Monday. :(

Oh I had a cold the other day and i fely realy bad then. i am sorry that u have the flu and i hope u get better soon!

good luck bronte :(

Get Well Soon!

You will have no idea how bad it is here in Canada. Our school had about 200 sudents Absent. Why? Becuase of the Flu and Cough ect. It's a bad Virus to get into. But there are ways that you can help stop the virus form spreding so much:

* When you cough, cough into the crook of your arm; Instead of couging into your hand, which causes you to touch things with, this way is safer and wont spread as much.

* Wash your Hands regularly; You need to hold a pencil or pen, say to lend that pen or pencil to your freind - he or she gets sick. ~Note: This must be done if you have a baby living with you in your house. It is very dangerous to get the baby sick.

* Getting a Flu Shot. Yes, its not a very pleasent way to stop from getting the Flu, But it'll work. Some times you might get 'Symtoms' Form the Flu shot. This is because the doctors put a very little percentage of the FLu itself to get your White BloodCells Fighting.

Our School is getting everything dicinfected, Cleaned and scrubed. Be sure to stay safe! We can make it through this winter!

-KG- :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back