Focus Foward =D

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mametchigirl230000

Reaction score
Hello,Welcome to Focus Foward,My log in which is all about reaching the highest generation there is!Advice is helpful :unsure: .Meet my tamagotchi V3 Patterned with Cherrys and a pink background!The log begins.......

[SIZE=21pt]Focus foward-18/11/06 Generation:One.[/SIZE]

Ok,The race has just started!I am awaiting the hatch of my latest egg.I am watching the egg bob up and down,up and down and chewing my lip.Boy or girl? I wondered.Then the tamagotchi gave off a high pitched beep and hatched.A girl,Now for a name!I named her neon,I like random things!.She shouted at me wanting food,And attention.So i gave it to her.I fed her meals and gave her snacks to keep her happy.I checked her stats to see how she was doing and then a flinched;17 IN WEIGHT!?!I nearly screamed!That was way to much for a babytchi!So,I frantically palyed endless games with neon until she reached six in weight,That should do!SO every few minutes she beeped at me and i gave her what she needed,Made her happy,Fed her and weighed her down,until eventually she fell asleep for her nap.I waited,And waited and waited for her to wake up.Until finally she did;I gave her what she wanted and cared for her for about fifteen minutes and then she beeped.The screen went black;She was evolving!And guess what;She is a...........

[SIZE=21pt]Kuchitamatchi![/SIZE]

I jumped for joy.Exactly what i wanted.But just then she fell fast asleep so i left her on my bedside table and ran downstairs for tea.

*MORE TOMMOROW!*

~MG23 posted in her log at 17:43 pm~

MG23

Hello,Welcome to Focus Foward,My log in which is all about reaching the highest generation there is!Advice is helpful :gozarutchi: .Meet my tamagotchi V3 Patterned with Cherrys and a pink background!The log begins....... 

[SIZE=21pt]Focus foward-18/11/06 Generation:One.[/SIZE]

Ok,The race has just started!I am awaiting the hatch of my latest egg.I am watching the egg bob up and down,up and down and chewing my lip.Boy or girl? I wondered.Then the tamagotchi gave off a high pitched beep and hatched.A girl,Now for a name!I named her neon,I like random things!.She shouted at me wanting food,And attention.So i gave it to her.I fed her meals and gave her snacks to keep her happy.I checked her stats to see how she was doing and then a flinched;17 IN WEIGHT!?!I nearly screamed!That was way to much for a babytchi!So,I frantically palyed endless games with neon until she reached six in weight,That should do!SO every few minutes she beeped at me and i gave her what she needed,Made her happy,Fed her and weighed her down,until eventually she fell asleep for her nap.I waited,And waited and waited for her to wake up.Until finally she did;I gave her what she wanted and cared for her for about fifteen minutes and then she beeped.The screen went black;She was evolving!And guess what;She is a...........

[SIZE=21pt]Kuchitamatchi![/SIZE]

I jumped for joy.Exactly what i wanted.But just then she fell fast asleep so i left her on my bedside table and ran downstairs for tea.

*MORE TOMMOROW!*

~MG23 posted in her log at 17:43 pm~

MG23
Hello again,Ready for the second post?...........Advice is still helpful!!!!

[SIZE=21pt][/SIZE]

Focus Foward-19th November Sunday 2006 Generation:One

Ok...Neon is due to evolve into a teenager today.So exited,Im worried about what im going to get and what adults it can turn into.Anyway,So Neon woke up this morning and i fed her,Made her happy and played some games with her.She has now also got two bars of training for beeping for attention when she didn't need it.When she turns into an adult,I am hopeing to breed her with ole my male v2.Ole is the exact same age as her so i am hoping they will like each other.I connected them five times today-Ole gave neon a flower a heart and a snake,And Neon gave ole a snake a jack in the box and a heart.Right now they are buddies.Fingers crossed!I will post more today when neon and ole evolve.

*MORE SOON*

~MG23 posted in her log at 10:20 AM~

-MG23-

Last edited by a moderator:
He is some more!

TEENAGER TIME!

[SIZE=21pt]Focus foward-20th November 2006 monday Generation:One[/SIZE]

Arg........That took years!But finally Neon has evolved....She is.......

[SIZE=14pt]ITCHIGOTCHI.[/SIZE]

How cute! I guess she can entertain me with all her singing and dancing!Im' so happy about this.My first itchigotchi aswell.Ok,So i fed her lots and made her happy.I bought a

[SIZE=14pt]BALL[/SIZE].And she [SIZE=14pt]BOUNCED[/SIZE] it on her [SIZE=14pt]HEAD[/SIZE],She loved it.I brought some [SIZE=14pt]CHERRYS[/SIZE] too.I can't wait to see what adult she shall be.

~MG23 posted in her log at 19:34~

MG23

Last edited by a moderator:
He is some more!TEENAGER TIME!

Arg........That took years!But finally Neon has evolved....She is.......

How cute! I guess she can entertain me with all her singing and dancing!Im' so happy about this.My first itchigotchi aswell.Ok,So i fed her lots and made her happy.I bought a

[SIZE=14pt]BALL[/SIZE].And she [SIZE=14pt]BOUNCED[/SIZE] it on her [SIZE=14pt]HEAD[/SIZE],She loved it.I brought some [SIZE=14pt]CHERRYS[/SIZE] too.I can't wait to see what adult she shall be.

MG23
[SIZE=14pt]Focus Foward-November 21st tuesday 2006 Generation:ONE[/SIZE]

Well,Neon is now three years old.I am very exited.I am counting down the days until she becomes an adult and i can't wait!So i fed her,played with her.She loves her ball.Then i weighed her down and she sung and danced for me.Generation is still ONE.Gotta be pateint!Sorry for bad spelling....X.x

-MG23 posted in her log at 19.06-

MG23

LOVE YOUR LOG!
I don't think you had an itchigotchi because on a v3 you can't get itchigotchi.
You are correct.WHat am i thinknig? *Slaps forhead*...I didn't get itchigotchi i got Hinatchi.

Im talking about Ole.Ole was my itchigotchi....

*Correcting all mistakes*

[SIZE=14pt]Focus Foward-November 21st tuesday 2006 Generation:ONE[/SIZE] 

Well,Ole and Neon is now three years old.I am very exited.I am counting down the days until she/He becomes an adult and i can't wait!So i fed her,played with her.She loves her ball.Then i weighed her down and Ole Sung and dance for me .Generation is still ONE.Gotta be pateint!Sorry for bad spelling....X.x

-MG23 posted in her log at 19.06-

MG23
CORRECTED IN QUOTE.

He is some more!TEENAGER TIME!

Arg........That took years!But finally

Ole has evolved....He is.......

Neon is........

Hinatchi!

How cute! I guess He can entertain me with all his singing and dancing!Im' so happy about this.My first itchigotchi aswell.Ok,So i fed her lots and made her happy.I bought a

[SIZE=14pt]BALL[/SIZE].And she [SIZE=14pt]BOUNCED[/SIZE] it on her [SIZE=14pt]HEAD[/SIZE],She loved it.I brought some [SIZE=14pt]CHERRYS[/SIZE] too.I can't wait to see what adult she/he shall be.

MG23
CORRECTED IN QUOTE.

Latest posts

Back