Food fight!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I just point out this is kind of a ripoff of my old topic Throw A Random Object. I can understand why you'd want to copy it though, it's a great game!

(ok, so I wasn't the first person to do the game on TT. So what? we'll never be able to tell who was, and I was the last person to do it.)

I'm going to join in though, because it's fun =P

*Throws old-moldy-squashed-soggy-hamburger-that-I-found-stuck-to-my-tire at the next person*

Icky!

Last edited by a moderator:
You had to do that, didn't you? EWWW :huh:

I throw a cup of seawater with cow stomachs stuffed with sheep brains and goat tounges at the next poster!

HAAHAA!!!

Yum! cheese!Don't know what i'm going to do with the plastic.

i throw pizza at the next who posts.

CHOCHOLATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

throws hamburger thats really messy

man ur mean i didnt know! oh well as long as there is a food fight! *pummels people with loads of gnarly bananas!* mooahahahaha!

(I was not trying to be mean, but it was getting annoying, if you did NOT read my post before the post I had before.)

I throw mangy pies that are full of poop at madrauk for what he/she did to me, and for not reading what I said.

umm i was talking to animelover, and i did read what you said. i just didnt understand what you meant until you said so spacifically! *blasts mametchi across the room with a spam gun for misunderstanding my misunderstanding.* by the way animalover, i dont know how long youve had this forumn up, but just to rub it in your face, mine was bigger than yours in only 3 days! mooahahahaha!

oh my gosh for goodness sake this topic sucks! ok i know i might be acting a little mean animalover but it probobly would have been better if you jsut let me keep doing mine! it was way bigger a hit then yours! geez this place is derelect!

fine dangit ill take the hit, but just cause i dont want food fight to die out! :) ! oh no brainfreeeeeeeze!!!!! *dumps ice cream down maidtchi's back!* now come on back guys ur so dull!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back