Food Likes / Dislikes problem

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dotman

Reaction score
:( :p Okay, so I just read a topic about the likes and dislikes of tamagotchis (foodwise), and I looked at my tama on the chart. My tama is a male young mametchi, and when I fed it bannanas, the most unfavorie food of the adult mametchi, it's happiness went all the way down. It used to do that with pizza, (yes, i'm still talking about the same stage of life) but now it doesn't. (i acidentally fed it some and freaked out, but it didn't do anything, just ate it)Does this mean that my tamagotchi is going to be a mametchi when it grows up or what? PLEASE HELP!!! :( :p

On v4 tamagotchis, what food they like or dislike does not give you clues on wich adult the teen tamagotchi is going to evolve into; only skill points determine that. I'm not totally sure on the other versions. I hope this helped.

^_^ greenalmonds :blink:

[SIZE=14pt]Calm down if your Tamagotchi has empty hearts just fill them back up with a game. This will make it healthier and happier. Hope this helped. :blink: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]Tamagirl2000 ^_^ [/SIZE]

Actually, if too many hearts drop on your tamagotchi, you have less chance of getting Memetchi or Mametchi. But don't worry! From now on, play lots of games with your gotchi, and hopefully you will get Mametchi.

Make sure no more than one heart drops. Hope I helped.

.:: Hot Banana ::.

Last edited by a moderator:
u really need 2 calm down bc if it goes down thn u can eather feed it agin or win a game but some ppl find it hard 2 win a game on ur tamagotchi. i recomend just feeding it snacks again

[SIZE=14pt]Calm down if your Tamagotchi has empty hearts just fill them back up with a game. This will make it healthier and happier. Hope this helped. :) [/SIZE]
[SIZE=21pt]Tamagirl2000 :( [/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]Thats Not the only way to fill up the hearts if your at school and you need to full them quickly just feed it some snacks NOT meals snacks[/SIZE]

~MileyCycrus~

Well, if you go to Tama-Town (V4's only), into the food court, and click the info paper on Debatchi's table and it'll give you some food tips. If you press it multiple times, you can get different answers, some may include food likes and dislikes. Here's what I know:

Harutchi likes:Ice Cream

Tsubutchi likes: Milk/ Hates: fish

Ringotchi: Likes-barbecue

Mametchi, Young Mametchi, Gourmetchi, Hinotamatchi: Likes-omelet

I know more, I could post 'em if you like. :(

:eek: it might turn into a mametchi but let me tell you something i had a young androtchi once

and it turned into a mametchi!! :) and now it has a baby boy!! & it has a partner which is yattatchi

TIP

young androtchi is from the mame famliy and so is young mametchi so your young mametchi

might turn into mametch if you keep it realy healthy

i'm pretty sure you know this aleady young mametchi is a boy

hope my information helped pm me if you want to know more!! bye

:eek: B) :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back