FOOOD FIGHT!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Omg why do you people use such perfectly good chocolate... WASTED... in a food fight? You should be ASHAMED!!!

I get loads of ice cream and pour it down everyone's shirt. Then drizzle vegetable juice on everyone's head, THEN gets the exploding peas and opens fire, squirting green slime at everyone.

"Oh, by the way Emmatutu, this is a food fight, so why wear nice clothes?" I look at myself. I'm wearing clothes that I'll NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER use again! "So prepare to get dirty!" I pour pizza sauce and rotten milk down Emmatutu's shirt. "Just a special present for you and your clothes."

[SIZE=14pt]*Gets a big BOWL OF COLD BROCOLI SOUP and a side of SARDINES and pours it on Yuki!*[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]I hope Yuki isn't a picky eater! *(+_+)* [/SIZE]

And for Medicham..... *hurls a nut at Medicham's head!*

Last edited by a moderator:
*throws 35 ton cake and 100cm. long soup at Emmatutu*

Ouch! That's gonna hurt.

[SIZE=14pt]*Gets a big BOWL OF COLD BROCOLI SOUP and a side of SARDINES and pours it on Yuki!*[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]I hope Yuki isn't a picky eater! *(+_+)* [/SIZE]

And for Medicham..... *hurls a nut at Medicham's head!*
Ahh, so Yuki's gonna get involved! YAY! (By the way, if you want your own siggy pet, click the link in my siggy.) Yuki throws nuts and berries at everyone, and I smash pies and hurl coconuts at people's heads!

"Wow. O_O"

Yuki and I throw sour lemons at everyone and squirt the REALLY sour ones in people's eyes.

"Ooh, that's gotta burn!"

Then Yuki throws cobblers on people's heads and adds honey on top of that. I splash coffee everywhere and throw watermelons at everyone.

dips moldy onion in gravy and hucks at red karma people. Starts throwing watermelons at green karma people and bananas at no karma people + yellow and orange karma people

Puts a 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,0000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 pound cake down cjpirates shirt!!! >=D

"ERGH! HOT SAUSAGE!!!" I take the sausage out and hand it to Yuki, who chucks it back at TAMAGIRL2008. I get a bazooka and start firing huge mashed potatoes at everyone, and Yuki throws pineapples (with those annoying little spines) on them.

"MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back