For color owners

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I only have a blue P's that is kind of like halfway translated into English. Some bits are still written in Japanese but the most important thing is that the basics are in English.

I only have a blue P's that is kind of like halfway translated into English. Some bits are still written in Japanese but the most important thing is that the basics are in English.
If I remember, the 4th English P's patch is out, so you can get it fully patched to English if you install that I think! The only thing that wouldn't be translated would be the items since you have to do a full reset for that.

(sorry if this is a bit off topic x_x)

If I remember, the 4th English P's patch is out, so you can get it fully patched to English if you install that I think! The only thing that wouldn't be translated would be the items since you have to do a full reset for that.

(sorry if this is a bit off topic x_x)
This is a bit off topic, but I'd like to confirm that yes, the 4th patch is out (yesss!).

I'd also like to give you the link so you can download it ASAP (who wouldn't want to):

https://mrblinky.net/tama/ps/english/

I'd like to mention that I have:

• Yellow iD
  • Pink P's (love&melody set)
I will probably get a 4U sometime this year and an iD L-E for Christmas (and maybe a TMGC+C too idk)

I put P's because I have a yellow one, (along with other colour tamas) and I've ordered a green Tamagotchi 4u+ ^_^

bullet_star_rated.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back