For del

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
HEY YOU WANT MY ADVISE OK BUT FIRST HAHAHAHAH SHE POOPED HER PANTS HAHAHAH OK THATS OVER WITH OK HERES MY ADVISE MAKE SOMEWHONE ELSE GET EMBERESED AND EVEYWHONE WILL STOP LAUGHING AT YOUR FRIEND AND EVERYWHONE WILL LAUGH AT THAT OTHER PERSON BUT ANOTHER ADVISE IF YOU REALLY CARE ABOUT YOUR BEST FRIEND YOU DO SOMETHING EMBARISSING AND WELL SAME THING SEE WELL PM ME AND TELL ME IF MY ADVIS WORKED OR IF YOU DIDNT LIKE MY ADVISE

omg she pooped her pants

question:did she do it during class

I feel bad for her??? Was she sick or something?? is that y she pooped in her pants??

OK my best friend is in 5th grade and she pooped in her pants!!!!!Yes she pooped in her pants!!!Now everyone hates her and call her names!She can't make any friends because nobody wants to be her friend!!!Before she pooped in her pants she and I were like the most popular girls!!!Almost everyboy had a crush on us now nobody likes her and she is sad!!!People are making fun of me for being her best friend they start to say "Don't hang around her her poop will rub off onto you!"I want to help her but I have no idea what to say.What should I say or what should she do?
Ew......That's disgusting... :D ;)

My friend once peed her pants. It was funny! But anyway, you should tell a teacher or ignore the people that were saying that. Thats so mean! ;)

Accidents happen. Unfortunately kids are cruel and don't seem to have an open mind about these things. Our bodies don't always work the way we want them to and accidents happen...at all ages. Teasing anyone because of an accident is down right rude and immature.
Vsnowflake, the best thing (and probably the only thing) you can do for your friend is to stick by them. This is the time they need a friend the most and they will appreciate you being there. In time it will pass. Some other drama will happen and someone else will suffer instead. It's just a matter of waiting out the rough times.
YEA!

She could have had diahrea!

She could have been sick!

Bell Sprout is right. Besides, I'm guessing that your friend may have had some medical condition making her do that, or she was sick, or maybe the teacher didn't let her go to the bathroom.
The kids at your school are obviously being jerks because something like this has never happened to them. Trust me, something embarrassing will eventually happen to them, and they'll feel bad about torturing other innocent souls.
Your right!

It could be medication or some food.

I know chocolate will do that to you.

Nasty. I feel bad for your friend...

Like Bell Sprout said- the best thing you can do is stick by him/her, and DON'T let those mean words about her get to your head!! Was she sick ir something? I would feel SOO embarrased...

P.S.-MimitchiRocks, you're the glop chamion? YAYAYAYAY!!!! Go you.

Yeah thanks for all the advice Thanks for helping me help her feel better!THANKYOU

Yeah we might do that but people just don't appiciate things like that anymore.But thanks anyway

Thanks for the help you guys.I knew tamatalk had alot of helpfur people but not this much helpful people!!!Thanks!!!

Omg poor girl!!!! I feel so sorry for you're friend. Unlike they haven't done that before! But, ignore what they say, she did it on accident. When you gotta go, you gotta go. But stick by her, help her though this. She is probably more upset then you are

You are right she is way more upset them I am!!!Thanks for pinting that out!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back