For Naruto Fans

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well if you know me well enough you would know that I'm the preasedent of my own personal fanclub. I also have most of the Naruto birthdays in my yahoo calender. I am very up to date on the manga and I also startes the "Naruto Spoilers" post. I would have a lot more Naruto things if I got an allowece...

first of all...i have the akatsuki painted on my room wall...WITH the akatsuki leaders face(true face) and the unnamed members too...im getting all the movies...i live in miramichi and i traveled to moncton to see the movie(in english)...ive watched all the episodes....up to shippuden 23 so far...and yeah....thats all ill say cause...ill fill up the page! lol ;) oh and my school supplies...their mostly naruto!

first of all...i have the akatsuki painted on my room wall...WITH the akatsuki leaders face(true face) and the unnamed members too...im getting all the movies...i live in miramichi and i traveled to moncton to see the movie(in english)...ive watched all the episodes....up to shippuden 23 so far...and yeah....thats all ill say cause...ill fill up the page! lol :D oh and my school supplies...their mostly naruto!
aww! no fare! You can paint your wall! all I get to do is tape up pics!

Latest posts

Back