For or against debugging?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are you FOR or AGAINST debugging?

• FOR

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • AGAINST

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

khouge

Reaction score
I've noticed that lots of people do it but where is the fun in it?

It seems cool because you get to pic w/e char. you want and raise that and see all the animations it does. You can also hyperspeed it and i heard thats cool too. :blink:

I cant really answer this in a yes or no.... it depend on what kind of person you are... Dubugging is a way to choose any character and go faster... some people say its cheating... some say its a shortcut. It just DEPENDS.

ME? I debugged one of my V1s and one of my V2s...

I cant really answer this in a yes or no.... it depend on what kind of person you are... Dubugging is a way to choose any character and go faster... some people say its cheating... some say its a shortcut. It just DEPENDS.
how do u debugg???

[SIZE=14pt]I will debugged my V2 again once I get most of the Adult and teen charaters! :huh: Yes it is cheating if you do it without getting most of the charaters by yourself. :rolleyes: [/SIZE]

I'm in between. I have debugged my tama and I really really liked it at first but it gets really boring after a week so I just undebugged it, so if you don't like it then you can just take it away, but it is a little risky. I was trying to debug one of my tamas and I actidentally scratched the inside while trying to get the battery out and now it doesn't work. If your wondering how to do it or want to know how it feels and have an extra V1 I would recommend you to do it. But if you really don't care, don't do it. :rolleyes:

well....i think anyone can do anything they want but i recomend not debujgging your tama...i did it once with my v1 and now it is destroyed...it just one day turned off and i couldnt get it to turn back on....i even changed the batteries....well plz if you love your tamagotchi do not debugg it!

I've noticed that lots of people do it but where is the fun in it?
That's what I thought before,until I debugged my tama and it had a baby, it was just like a normal tama, only that you could fastforward it, it evolved and it did any other thing that a non-debugged tama would do so, now I 'm for debbuging.

You can also make the matchmaker come faster!

If debugging is done CAREFULLY, there should be no problem. The best uses for debugging that I have seen are: Getting more training opportunities, seeing more random animations, and "catching up" your tama's growth when you have to pause it.

The thing to remember is, if you choose to debug, TAKE YOUR TIME AND DO IT CAREFULLY!

:furawatchi: :unsure: :ph34r:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back