for the new P1/P2 owner

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Yes!

You have been waiting for this for weeks- Your first P2 tamagotchi. When you finally won it on eBay, it didn't have a photo but it said it was packaged and was mint condition: plus it was the lowest-priced one there was that you could find. You are so excited, you grab the cheap packaging and rip the cardboard to shreds. When you unwrap the bubble wrap, your eyes bulge. what are those color-crayon drawn... THINGS? Why are the pixels on the tamagotchi so BIG? and why is it in a weird box with a opening flap in the front?!

here are the basics- the difference between P1 and P2 are the characters [including the ones on the box], if it says 'tamagotchi' on the top, and what the egg on the beginning screen looks like.

second off, there is no 'connection'. well, meanwhile, you're thinking, "well I'll just use the matchmaker, you silly goose!" First off, I'm not a 'silly goose'. and Second off, THERE IS NO MATCHMAKER. When your tamagotchi gets too old, it just dies. and for a reason, It doesn't turn into an oldie, so don't panic if it dies when it is an adult. Since you have a P2, a UFO will show up on the screen flying to the right. If you have a P1, a angel will be flying to the left.

and finally, there are only two kinds of foods [meal and snack- one for each] and ONLY ONE GAME [i know- BORRRRIIIIIIIIIING :p ]... so your tamagotchi can only evolve by how you take care of it.

So, those are the basics.

@complete_tama_fanatic@

Last edited by a moderator:
really good beginners guide complete, there are a whole new generation getting into P1 and P2 tamas, who were not around when they first came out, keep up the good work! :D

hehe no prob! i compliment a day keeps the doctor away :rolleyes: i was around myself when the first generation of tamas were for sale i was 13/14 at the time :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back