Foreign Music

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

City Lights

Reaction score
Hey ;D

Just wondering if any of you guys listened to any foreign music.

I'll give you guys some recs :)

First idol group I ever got into was Super Junior (슈퍼주니어).. There are 13 members in total, Leeteuk, Kim Heechul, Han Geng, Yesung, Kangin, Shindong, Lee Sungmin, Eunhyuk, Lee Donghae, Choi Siwon, Kim Ryeowook, Kim Kibum, and Cho Kyuhyun. Not all of the members are the best at singing, but they all have things they are good at. There are 4 sub groups, Trot, Happy, M (Mandarin), and K.R.Y.

Here are some songs, so enjoy ^^

[

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png] one of my favorite songs :] [perf]
My favorite Japanese group is NEWS (ニュース) It's made up of six members, Yamashita Tomohisa, Nishikido Ryo, Koyama Keiichiro, Masuda Takahisa, and Tegoshi Yuya. I found out about them when I was in my anime phase. I found all these MADs on Youtube where anime characters did the dance NEWS did in their commercial xD Then I found out about Tegomass (made up of Tegoshi and Masuda), and they sounded really familiar. They did the first opening and ending for Lovely Complex :]

[Weeeek] My favorite song by them.. xD Haha it's catchy. [perf]

FT Island (에프티 아일랜드) is the only Asian band I like with instruments and stuff. There are five members (FT = Five Treasure) Choi Jonghoon, Lee Hongki, Lee Jaejin, Song Seunghyun, Choi Minhwan. (Jonghoon; Guitar, Leader, Piano, Vocal. Hongki; Main vocal. Jaejin; Bass, Vocal. Seunghyun; Rapper, Vocal, Guitar. Minhwan; Drums.) My sister is obsessed with them haha.

[바래/I Hope] I used to like them, but this made me love them :) [perf]

I only typed this much because I have nothing better to do.. :]

I know a few J-pop and K-pop songs from my friend Angel. Thats about it xD My favorite songs are Its you and Sorry, Sorry by Super Junior.

Edit;; Andandand I know a few chinese songs from my cousin from like Jay Chou and other people and stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
My parents are big on Bollywood music. It's catchy stuff, but not what I listen to regularly. Haa.

I LOVE NEWS.

They're my favoriteee :)

I also know some stuff by Super Junior.

I love It's You and Sorry Sorry. :D

Hm... I know a few others that I have on my iPod.

And one of my best friends is majorly into K-Pop - that's the only thing she has on her iPod. So I steal her music. x3

And I like 4 Minute and 2NE1 :)

Here's what I listen to.

Korean (pretty much in order of favorite) -

Super Junior, FT Island, KARA, SHINee, Big Bang, 2NE1, 2PM, 2AM, SS501, Girls' Generation (SNSD), DBSK (TVXQ), 1sagain, others..

Japanese -

NEWS, Arashi, kat-tun, Base Ball Bear, THSK (TVXQ) others..

Mandarin -

Super Junior-M. lol...

+ A lot of Filipino singers..

Last edited by a moderator:
Super Junior<333

Cinder and Bella got me into it I think.

I only really listen to Japanese music in anime openings and endings and such.

Home Made Kazoku, Flow, +nobodyknows, pigstar, Kiyoharu, Nitemare, MAXIMUM THE HORMONE, Chieco Kawabe, Last Alliance, stuff like that.

I am feeling the need to try some new stuff.

Uh...Is K-Pop Korean Pop? I've never heard of it XD

Well I listen to J-Rock and J-Pop sometimes. I also like African-style music because it's very catchy. So's Italian, Spanish and Mexican. I like Indian music as well, not Bollywood though. The more traditional stuff XD. Oh yeah, and I'm British so I guess American music counts XD

I listen to some chinese music(Have too, I'm Asain my parents play it in the car all of the time) I also like J-pop and any other Japanese anime songs :3 of and Every heart(I think thats the name)By boa in Korean

^ I listened to it =D It's nice :) And they have weird accents when speaking mandarin xD Unless, it just sounds like it when theyre singing.

lol I wouldn't know about accents since I'm not Chinese, but they're probably there xD Like how the Chinese members have accents while singing/talking in Korean.

And to add to my music list;

Kwon BoA, Taegoon, Epik High, Lee Hyori, Xing, U-kiss...

Latest posts

Back