Forest Falls is open!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know!

Well, at first I didn't notice. But I know some people still don't see it. But It IS open. To get to it if you still see the Construction Sign, go from the back. Go to where the Funky Shop and the Musical Instrument shop is, and just next to the claw game you would notice it leads a small path. Normally we wouldn't even notice, but go into there and it will lead you to the Patchi Forest. That's how I get in the patchi forest now. It won't let me in from the front as it still has the construction sign.

but for people like my brother that doesn't see the construction sign anymore. You have 3 enterances. One from the main enterance where it say Forest Falls. Or from the shop where I mentioned in the first paragraph. Or from the very right end of Swirly Sweet City. If you had notice before, that there were a construction sign there too. And now it's gone, it leads to the Patchi Forest.

Hope I will see the construction sign gone tomorrow~

Yeah! I am very glad! If you go there, you will see ANOTHER "Under Construction" Sign?! How many Cities are they Releasing? :eek:

aa221, I'm sure that the construction sign in Forest Falls isn't another city, just more areas of Forest Falls.

I bought a Kuchipatchi poster ♥ Forest Falls oughta be my favorite place. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back