Forgiveness OOC and forms

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xXMysticXx

Reaction score
Please see the original topic for story line

please create no more than two characters ( CANNOT BE FROM SAME COUPLE)

If we run out of roles we can make some more if the spots are wanted

Reservations and application forms can be posted here.

I will hold a reservation for 3 days maximum, if your form has not been submitted by then the spot will be

re-opened for others to claim. If you no longer want the reservation please pm me so I can re-open the spot for others

I will be doing this a bit differently than I normally do; the bases of the roles have already been created for you and are waiting below. Feel free to arrange with a friend to play together as a couple in a scenario not mentioned below. I only ask that if you do, or want to add one alone and simply wait for another to join, please pm me with the scenario so I can approve it first.

-------

Couple one: Girl and boy 1 used to date, he is fairly rich and she isn’t in as good of a financial state. Initially the relationship started because she figured she could use to help her out with her money troubles. But soon she fell in love with him. When he found out why she had initially been interested in him, he got really mad and said some horrible things, took back everything he'd bought her, and dumped her back on the street. Now she hates him for being so cold and not listening to her side of the story and he hates her for using him like the hundreds of girls before her had.

Couple two: These two were always childhood sweethearts, they were inseparable as kids and even through the early years of highschool. Everything was going great until one night while she was going through a rough time at home Girl 2 ended up cheating on Boy two with his brother. When Boy2 found out he was crushed and broke up with her. She hates him for forgiving his brother but not her and giving up on her so easily; he hates her for cheating on him, and betraying his trust of both her and his brother.

Couple three: Girl 3 used to date boy 3, but he constantly lied to her because he was ashamed of how bad his home life was compared to hers and rarely told her the truth about it. When she found out from a friend, a wealthy friend of hers that liked her and didn't approve of boy 3 came to console her and boy 3 took it as an insult to him so he dumped her later that day. She hates him for lying to her the whole time and he hates her for using her friend to try to make him jealous.

Couple four: Girl and boy 4 used to date. He saw her hanging out with a close male friend of hers who Boy 4 knew liked her and he accused her of cheating on him. They got into a huge fight. The next day Boy 4 got into a fight with the guy he thought Girl 4 was cheating with, the guy came at him with a weapon of some kind (wrench, bat, sports stick [golf club, hockey stick etc]) and threatened Boy 4 to stay away from Girl 4 because she belonged to him.(her friend) The guy ended up in the hospital and in a coma for a few days. She hates him for not believing her about not cheating on him and hurting her friend and he hates her for not believing that it was self-defence

-----

ROLES

Girl 1: --open--

Boy 1: --open--

Girl 2: --open--

Boy 2:--Reserved for appledotango --

Girl 3: --Reserved for xXMysticXx --

Boy 3:--open--

Girl 4:--open--

Boy 4: --open--

FORM

Name: (First [middle*] last)

Nickname: (What you prefer to be called)

Role: (Girl 1/ Boy 1 etc)

Appearance:

Personality:

A Brief History:

Who You Need to Forgive and Why:

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: (First [middle*] last) Brynn August Carpenter.

Nickname: (What you prefer to be called) Brynn, some people call her Bri.

Role: (Girl 1/ Boy 1 etc) Girl 2.

Appearance: Brynn has a medium skintone, with freckles covering the bridge of her nose. She boasts thick, light brown hair that is never worn in a pony tail and always worn down. She has it split to the side, so she has minor side bangs. Her hair usually rests upon both of her shoulders. Brynn has brown eyes, but will sometimes wear murky green contacts, usually when she firsts meets people. Brynn most of the time will be wearing skinny jeans and some boots, with a sweater of some kind or a simple slim-fitting long sleeve shirt.

Personality: Brynn is pretty loud, outgoing, and funny. She's a really friendly person and enjoys having long conversations, whether they be about something silly or something important / deep. Brynn is like the shoulder people go to to cry on. She's really good at keeping secrets, and is pretty trustworthy for the most part. Of course, she's done things that make people stop trusting her, but in the end, they usually forgive her - they just don't trust her. Brynn is very bubbly and loves seeing people smile, even if she isn't smiling herself. She also tends to be pretty sarcastic often.

A Brief History: Brynn used to not only have a best friend, but she dated that best friend too. They had done everything together, and finally he asked her out. They were great, made each other laugh and smile. What could be better? However, Brynn got a text from her boyfriend's brother, saying how he was lonely and needed someone to talk to, and Brynn, being someone who loved talking with people about their troubles / problems / thoughts, went right over. Obviously, one thing led to the next and she ended up cheating. At the moment, she thought nothing of it, but now she's upset and angry - even though she should just be sorry. Now, Brynn is living a pretend wonderful life and was finally invited to this place, little did she know she was going to have to meet up with him again.

Who You Need to Forgive and Why: Her ex, and she needs to forgive for forgiving her brother first and letting her go so quickly. She needs to stop being so angry at him for something that she caused.

I'm tempted to make Boy 1. But I dunno. o_o His plot sounds fun, haha. ^^

Accepted :)

ROLES

Girl 2: --Brynn August Carpenter-- Played by haleyhashats

Boy 2:--Reserved for appledotango --

Girl 3: --Emery Aynne Jameson-- played by xXMysticXx --

Name: Emery Aynne Jameson

Nickname: Emery, Em, Emmi etc

Role: Girl 3

Appearance: Emery's body is naturally small, but not exactly able to be considered petite. She is definitely short, only standing around 5'4 at the age of seventeen. She isn't entirely skin and bones though either, she is what would be considered an average and healthy weight; all though, if you asked her I'm sure she'd be able to find at least a few spots that she doesn't like. She has, for someone her height any ways, somewhat long legs due to her much shorter torso and arms. She is most certainly not considered busty, and this is something she dislikes about herself and wishes she could change. Emery's blue eyes contrast nicely with her light skin and fair blonde hair. Those same eyes are always framed in a thing ring of black or grey eyeliner and long black lashes. Emery is somewhat of a perfectionist, always wanting others to see her at her best, this is why she is never seen with out at least her eye-makeup on and usually a coat of lip gloss. (https://i51.tinypic.com/23upvk7.jpg)

Personality: Emery's personality has many sides to it. She spends most of her life faking her way through it, pretending to enjoy spending time with the friends she was told to hang out with, forcing a smile through endless events and times when she would have wanted nothing more than to be tucked away in her room. Emery spent so much of her life faking these emotions and faking her so called perfection that now not only does it come naturally to it but she has become quite good at it, and most of the time even has herself convinced. I saying this, Emery is actually a quite easily made happy girl, she is content with simple things, sentimental solitute and caring gestures rather than the extravagent things and wildly public events she has been doing all her life. Inside she is very lonely, alone in her own little world, never being able to let anyone in entirely. She has never had any real friends in her life and is very private about her personal life and tends to push people away in order to keep them from getting to close. All though she puts on a brave face and always seems to look like a happy girl living a perfect life, inside she is an afraid and truly broken girl.

A Brief History: Emery grew up in a large white house, everything was white and clean and perfect. As a child she was raised by a nanny because her parents were always to busy to spend anytime with her, even when they were home they were locked awya in their offices. The only times she really ever saw her family was if she did something wrong and they wanted to scold her for it or during events or parties where they went back to playing the perfect little family again. Emery had never had many real friends all though she technically fit into the popular crowd; mainly she just spent time with the other children from wealthier families, those her parents told her to in order to advance their own statuses and careers. When she started dating her ex she finally thought she might be able to actually be happy, instead of simply pretending to be. He was, and still is the only person she talked about her family with, the only one she ever actually confided in honestly. It worked out great for the first bit, she felt she could be herself with him and let some of her wall down and relax for once in her life. She still remembers the day that someone had told her that he hiding something from her and he finally admitted he had been lying to her. She was upset but figured they could still work it out and move past it, partially because she loved him and partially just to keep up appearances. The next day when he broke up with her, her world was shattered. It had taken all she had not to break down into tears right then and there. She still hasn't gotten over their breakup and for the past month since it happened she has been avoiding him. And she thought she was doing a pretty good job of it too until now

Who You Need to Forgive and Why: Emery needs to forgive her ex boyfriend. She hates that he lied to her, but more than that; she hates that he thought he had to, that he thought he had to hide the details of his home life from her.

Reservation expired :(

ROLES

Boy 2:--open--

Ahh I'm sorry! I hurt my hip and I haven't been doing much besides laying around and eating all day!

Name: Peter Krampen

Nickname: No nickname, just Peter

Role: (Girl 1/ Boy 1 etc) Boy 2

Appearance: Peter has messy brown hair that he purposely styles into a borderline bedhead-head fashion. He has green eyes and light freckles on his cheeks that contrast nicely against his fair skin. He tans very easily, but he doesn't go outside much. He is tall, about 5'9" with a slight athletic build. He wears jeans and a hoodie almost all of the time and chooses to pick comfort over style.

Personality: Peter is a very outgoing boy who adores communicating with others, a polar opposite of Olivia. He tries to fix others problems, which often gets him in unnecessary trouble, but he gets a huge sense of pride when he sees someone happy again. Peter has a way of getting people to like him quickly, and for all of the right reasons. He has a very charming person and is a true gentleman at heart. He is fiercely loyal and protective of his friends, family, and/or lover. He forgives and forgets and sometimes gives one too many second and third chances, which often leads to a backstabbing on his behalf. After he was cheated on, however, a part of Peter changed. He is wary of trusting people as easily after feeling what it was truly like to be betrayed.

A Brief History: Once Brynn and Peter became friends, he instantly knew he had fallen for her. The months they dated before the incident were magical. One day, he went out to piano practice, planning to come home and take his girlfriend out to dinner once he was done. When he came home, he saw his girlfriend and brother, the two people he trusted the most in the world, together while he was gone. He was so furious, he didn't stop to think about what he was saying to both of them. After some time, he finally forgave his brother, but he couldn't bring himself to forgive Brynn for what she had done to him. He was bitter for a good week or two after the incident, and he feels he hasn't been the same since.

Who You Need to Forgive and Why: Brynn. He never forgave her for betraying his trust and cheating on him with her brother. Although he has sworn to hate her, a little part of him still loves and misses her.

Aww :( but that's okay, not like many people seem interested so I doubted it was going anywhere XP

Accepted

ROLES

Boy 2:-- Peter Krampen-- played byappledotango

I forgot to mention, since you've been accepted, you two can copy your forms into the main thread and begin posting. I was going to wait for more roles to be filled, but I'm not seeing much action here, so you might as well start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back