Fortune Cookies.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Once I got one that offended me:

'You're stupidity will cause you great danger.'

And it never happened because I'm not stupid.

Um whats a fortune cookie? Is it just cookies you can buy that have fortunes iced on them?
A fortune cookie is a small, strange shaped cookie that is hollow. You have to crack the cookie open and there is a small piece of paper wich (they say) tells your future. I don't think I ever got one that said something about homer simpson lol.

One time me, my parents, my brother, my sister, my grandparents, and my aunt and uncle and my two causins, went to a chinese restaurant. We read out are fortunes then at the end we add the two words "in bed". Some were funny but some got pretty nasty, lol!

KC7 :rolleyes:

Once we had fortune cookies as a part of school lunch and mine said "You will get an award for showing up every day" And later I got that award o_O

And my friends said "Go ahead be as sexy as you can..surly a boy will catch your eye" and a boy wouldn't stop looking at her all day and even hugging her o_O Weird...

something fun i do with fortune cookies is, even tho its gross, i ALWAYS eat the cookie before reading the fortune, then i put the paper in this pretty vase in my room. it has a bunch in it. and around the vase of them, i put little buddah guys and flowers in the vase to protect the forunes. the vase shud be colored though so u cant see through. i dont know why i do it. its like, when u make a wish, ur not supoed to tell anyone or it suposedly wont come true u.. and so no one shud ever see your fortune after u have...so like, i put them in there, and it makes me feel special and accomplished. someday wen im dying, ill take them out and read them!!!! even if i get a bad fortune, i still put it in, because everthing happens for a reason u no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back