Fortune Mail

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Badger_42

Reaction score
I had 99999 gotch points and i got 1 star in the catorgory for gotchi points ....

and then later that same afternoon 2 ...

shouldent that be 3 everytime, or is it for how many points you earned that day or in that time period?

I think you have simply misunderstood the way the fortune cookie works ^_^

It's not meant to be an indicator of how many GPs you already have.

It's meant to indicate how many you could earn in the next few hours before another fortune cookie arrives. In other words it is predicting your fortune (not telling you something you already know).

If your Fortune Cookie shows 3 Stars for GPs then if you play any games and win, you will get +500GPs (instead of the usual +400GPs for a win).

Have a quick look at spudi's topic in this forum (further down the page) for more useful information and other members experiences with the Fortune Cookies : https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=100026

;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Right, TamaMum.

If you get a 1, that just means that you will get 400 gotchi points if you win a game. And if you get 3, you will get 500 points, and if you get 2, you will get 400 points as well.

I think you have simply misunderstood the way the fortune cookie works ^_^
It's not meant to be an indicator of how many GPs you already have.

It's meant to indicate how many you could earn in the next few hours before another fortune cookie arrives. In other words it is predicting your fortune (not telling you something you already know).

If your Fortune Cookie shows 3 Stars for GPs then if you play any games and win, you will get +500GPs (instead of the usual +400GPs for a win).

Have a quick look at spudi's topic in this forum (further down the page) for more useful information and other members experiences with the Fortune Cookies : https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=100026

:)
Thank you for clearing that up! I have gotten tama king messages without having 3 stars in money.

I never got fortune mail I don't even know what it is? :)
If you havn't gotten fortune mail before, you probably don't have a V4. The fortune mail is a new function on the V4's, replacing the light. How do you turn the light off?, you may ask. You can't. The light only goes off when your tama is asleep. No other times. Whenever you see the envelope signal flashing, that means you have mail. Fortune mail, normal mail, and important mail. Hope I cleared that up!

-B*BB

Its the star in the mail function in the v4. As far as I know only the v4 has it.
Yes that is correct. Mail is only seen on V4's.

uuuuuuuuuggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhh this is not new 3 stars means every time u win a game u get 500 gp 2 stars means that u get 400 gps and 1 star means u will most likely get robbed ;) :p <_<

Yes that is correct. Mail is only seen on V4's.
I would also like to add that the V4.5's have the mail function too. :lol:

idk bout this, Ik a lot but theres a lot of un acurate stuff here
Would you care to elaborate on inaccurate information that we have here on TT?

:.Chloe.:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back