FORWARDS.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

.:FeeBumbleBee:.

Reaction score
That place with the stuff, and the other stuff.
You know those chain letters? Do you forward them? Do you like them? Or, do you hate them to no end? Do the people around you like them? What platform do you receive them on? [ Text messaging, email, myspace, etc. ]

Lulz, lots of questions.

I don't forward them. Sometimes I don't even read them. I do, however, receive them. I mean, if it makes my friends happy, then why not. I have unlimited texting, so it doesn't bother me.

I get them through e-mail and texts, never reply unless there is no stupid consequence for nit sending it.

lol

I too have unlimited texts so yeah.

;3

They come rolling into my inbox each day. In their menacing packs of hundreds. Well okay, not hundreds. Usually about four or five a day. But it all adds up.

So then I have to spend ages filtering them from the decent ones where my friends are actually writing to me. I often read them, though. Their patheticness amuses me. I don't actually reply to a single one. And no, my Mother hasn't died. My crush hasn't decided he never wants to speak to me again. My life isn't suddenly a spiral of depression. Who creates them, anyways? =P

[by the way - other than spamminess - I love reading emails from my friends. So if any of my lovelies want my email, PM me.]

Do you get them?

Yes, I recieve them.

Do you forward them?

No.

Do you like them?

They don't really bother me.

Do people around you like them?

I think so, being I get tons of them.

What platform do your receive them on?

Myspace, texting, email.

I will sometimes forward the email ones, because sometimes they are decent. "Pass this on to brighten your friends' day!" and "Pass this on to support our troops!" ones I'll forward, but that's about it. I don't forward ones on my phone because I do not in fact have unlimited texting. And I have to pay my own phone bill. It's not worth it. Myspace I don't even bother reading them.

I don't read or pass them on.

I actually yell at people for sending them to my phone. I have unlimited texting, but that doesn't mean I want that crap filling my inbox.

I hate forwards. Email or text.

Hate 'em.

I never read them. I have gottem mad at my friends for them.

Hate 'em.

I allways see those dumb chain letters on youtube....And some Tamatalk through private message...

Here's one that made no sence at all... ^_^

50 year old looking for a little spice!
I just delete them, though. :D

Do you forward them?

No

Do you like them?

No there annoying

Or, do you hate them to no end?

yepp

Do the people around you like them?

yepp.

What platform do you receive them on?

Last edited by a moderator:
If its one saying "You are a great friend" or "You have been granted one wish" I usually forward those.

I really never did send the scary ones but I have been lately o.o

I just delete them. I hate them. Sometimes, I get them from random people who I don't know.

No, I don't forward the dumb ones. The ones like "send this to at least 15 people or Bloody Mary will stab you to death tonight!" I remember one time a few years ago I got that one, and I didn't forward it, so the morning after I wrote an email saying "hah! Bloody Mary didn't kill me last night. It's fake! fake!"

But the ones that are nice to receive, like cinder said: "brighten a friend's day" or "sign your name for the animal cruelty shelter" somthing like that.. I usually send those.

I always get them from my computer. I don't use my iTouch.

Only like 0.0000001% of my messages are non-forwarded ones from my friends just to say 'hi' or something. :[

I get lots of 'em. I hate it. I don't forward them. Because it just makes it worse. I used to be super scared, but I found out that if you don't forward them you won't die. I'm still alive. My friends still are my friends. Heh. :|

I get them. I hate them, yet they amuse me.

It's funny how when you ask people why they sent it to you, they say ''just in case''. An e-mail won't predict your future. Oh yeah, and I get them by email.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back