Found a fake

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is a fake. It just stole the Bandai box.

If you have one of these the egg looks 100% fake.

What is a tama p1 is it like a v1 and do know any sites that have pics or videos of this tama besides youtube (i already been there) and can you get us some pics we need them!!!!!!!!

badly

Ok, stop yelling for pictures, Shimashimatchi already said that they are trying, and honestly, not everyone has access to a digital camera, scanner, or a webcam. The only reason that I can do anything picture wise is the fact that my laptop came built with one, and I didn't even buy it for that reason, but obviously that is completely besides the point.

Anyway, Snappy, the P1 and P2 generation Tamagotchi's aren't the v1 or anything like it, really, they are the first and second wave of the Tamagotchi's, the ones that didn't have the infra red connection options and were extremely simple as far as characters, food, and games. The one and two are the first and second waves of the Tamagotchi toy itself.

Ok, stop yelling for pictures, Shimashimatchi already said that they are trying, and honestly, not everyone has access to a digital camera, scanner, or a webcam. The only reason that I can do anything picture wise is the fact that my laptop came built with one, and I didn't even buy it for that reason, but obviously that is completely besides the point.
Anyway, Snappy, the P1 and P2 generation Tamagotchi's aren't the v1 or anything like it, really, they are the first and second wave of the Tamagotchi's, the ones that didn't have the infra red connection options and were extremely simple as far as characters, food, and games. The one and two are the first and second waves of the Tamagotchi toy itself.
Are they like the onses shaped like tears? ;)

No, its a fake (I hope I get an Apple mac laptop! My sister has one and it has a camera!) Stop asking 4 pics! I'm trying! Geez! :D

OH, AND CHILD (Kodomotchi) IS SUPPOSED TO BE MARUTCHI! NOT AN UGLY BLOB!

(Note that I put caps to show how annoyed I am!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh and look at the buttons! They don't fit in with the egg! Look more carefully! And at Adult, Mametchi had no legs!

its not fake thats the original tamagotchi! lols the egg with the grave was changed cause it was disturbing for young kids. those are real chareacters they even appear on the old tv show. most of the dont look real because theyve evolved into more up-to-date look

its not fake thats the original tamagotchi! lols the egg with the grave was changed cause it was disturbing for young kids. those are real chareacters they even appear on the old tv show. most of the dont look real because theyve evolved into more up-to-date look
Could you please describe this death i heard something like it from my friend and i was whanting to know if that death was the one i heard about from my friend

Thanks alot!!!!!!

Well, on the P1, the death was like this: Grave with ghost (Japan both P1&2) and angel (us) and in the us P2 they changed it to UFO. None of above in this death!

Well, on the P1, the death was like this: Grave with ghost (Japan both P1&2) and angel (us) and in the us P2 they changed it to UFO. None of above in this death!
Then what happens then mayby ill know what version it is it might be a p1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back