Found Cheap Tamagotchi Music Stars at Tuesday Mornings

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteClaw84

Reaction score
So I was browsing Tuesday Mornings (https://www.tuesdaymorning.com/index.jsp) looking for Halloween/Fall decor for my home when I went through the toy aisle. I spotted Music stars! And not JUST the music star but the bundle packs for $9.99 which compared to Amazon and eBay is a steal. I grabbed two designs I didn't already have...debated a third design and then asked myself "do I really need four music stars" and skipped it. I might sell one but not sure yet :)

Anyway, if you have a Tuesday Mornings in your area it might not hurt to drive over and check it out :)

Awwww :( I vote that we should somehow move Belgium closer to the US so you could hop on a ferry, shop in the US then be back home for dinner :) it's a bonus for the US and a bonus for Belgium...chocolate addicts would be spending money left and right!

I vote for moving Belgium too :p it's not big, I'm sure we would fit between something :D

whoops i didn't see this topic haha

i just stopped by but they didn't have anything good :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back