fragrances!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
AXE DOES ATTRACT GIRLS. Like, I'll be walking down the hall, and I'll smell it, and I'll run up to the guy and start sniffing him. XD I get odd stares from some people XD But once, I did that, and the guy was like, "See? I told you." To his friend, and I was like XD

I know I probably sound like a prep right now, but I LOVE the smell of Hollister. I never got a bottle but it smells so good <3

I also got this Hello Kitty Vanilla Body Mist from Hot Topic. It smells good for like 5 minutes D:

I want that Invader Zim Blast perfume from Hot Topic...

And I have all of these bottles from Wal-Mart and Bath and Body Works xD

I'm wearing my sea island cotton spray from bath and body works xD it was either that or dancing waters...

this one smells pretty good, kinda like fresh laundry.

I love the smell of fresh laundry, and babies. I love the smell of babies!

Bath and body works should have a baby scented body spray.... yess :D

I love Bath & Body Works. I own-or have owned-practically every body spray or perfume they have made.

Rose water and musk have to be my all-time favorite fragrances.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like warm vanilla sugar and white tea something from bath and body works.

I live in Thailand so there's no bath and body works stores but my mum's friend sends some from wherever she is. xD

Sadly for me, I can barely smell pleasant smells. But of the few I can smell, I like Body Shop stuff. 'tis lufff. :33

I am wearing my cherry blossom body spritz. Yay, it smells fruity and fresh X3

That Japanese Cherry Blossom lotion from bath and body works smells amazing. Unfortunately I used it all up ;[

Other than that, I loooove body sprays and perfumes. I have so many. I'm always smelling different, in a good way though. People are always like, "HOLY CRAP MICHELLE YOU SMELL GOOD!"

Haha, my favorite would have to be Escada. Mmm-mm.

:]

I love that Victoria's Secret stuff. It smells so good.

I also go to Bath and Body Works. And one time I got this stuff from Hot Topic that I loved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back