France.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sweet.angel

Reaction score
Ok, i'm asking it quick:

Does france still have tamas?

What versions?

I really want to update my collection.

I need the answers in 2 weeks.

HELP!!!!!!! :)

I'm sure if you look at a popular toy store in France, you'd find a few.

Tamagotchis are sold all over the world. :huh:

You would probably find the Music star or Celebrity..

Maybe if the store still has some of the older versions, you'd find them too. It's happened to me before.

If you don't find any, remember that a new version hasn't came out in a while.. You might have to wait until tamago ;)

I'm sure if you look at a popular toy store in France, you'd find a few. Tamagotchis are sold all over the world. :)

You would probably find the Music star or Celebrity..

Maybe if the store still has some of the older versions, you'd find them too. It's happened to me before.

If you don't find any, remember that a new version hasn't came out in a while.. You might have to wait until tamago :)
Could you tell me a store for example?

I don't know any at ALL. :blink:

Could you tell me a store for example?I don't know any at ALL. :blink:
Google it! :) I probably speak for quite a few of us here when I say that I don't have experience with this because I'm not there, so I wouldn't be able to give specifics. Only those who are actually from France MIGHT be able to tell you. In the meantime, I'd use the internet. Like everyone has said, there are probably some in France since Tamagotchis are pretty much everywhere these days.

I just tried it, but each time I search for toy stores in france, nothing shows up!

PLEASE IF SOMEBODY LIVES THERE TELL ME!!! :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back