Free tama giveaway!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
[SIZE=14pt] I picked a Member at random from the list, and the Winner is....[/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]Newbiekidlex![/SIZE]

newbiekidlex must be so happy! I have to go say congrats!!!

Thanx for counting me in anyways. :mimitchi:

-tw

I am new and would be very interested because last night I stayed up ALL night reading tama instructions and my mum says they're too expensive and i will get one for my b-day, but that's in 10 months!!! I CANT WAIT THAT LONG!!!

So yes, I would be very interested.

Huzzah! XD Thank you very much, RTT! I will treat it well!

Will you need my address and whatnot to ship it to me?

I new it I lost now my mom wont by me another tamagotchi I dont have a tamagotchi now I dont like you. not giving a little child a toy she needs. I dont have any friends. So now I dont even have a tamagotchi to talk to. Thanks.

I new it I lost now my mom wont by me another tamagotchi I dont have a tamagotchi now I dont like you. not giving a little child a toy she needs. I dont have any friends. So now I dont even have a tamagotchi to talk to. Thanks.
It's not the end of the world XD, I may even give away 1 tama every month for the next 6 months :huh:

Um, I thought u wernt alowd to put somthing like this as a topic...

I need atama so count me in !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back