free video games online!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

yattatchi425

Reaction score
so this site nintendo8.com has free NES games. there are no viruses because you dont download anything! (except the latest flash player XP) at the bottom of the page they have links to other game consoles to play. check it out! nintendo8

i read alot about nintendo, and stuff like that IS illegal

Quote: any form of emulator or copy of a nintendo product is not legal nor is it accepted with nintendo. Unquote

so yes that seems illegal.

also things like "visualboy" and "nestopia" are also illegal be cause you download FREE roms

for the emulator.

i recommend not using that site.

not to get me wrong i love classic video games (like super mario bros.) as much as the next person.

sorry to say this but your are not allowed to talk about illegal stuff in the forums

a guide or admin might close this topic.

Last edited by a moderator:
May i ask if it is illegal if you already own the game but have downloaded it aswell... lets say i own Pokemon Fire red but something is wrong with it... would it be illegal to download it for that purpose?

^Unfortunately, games do break, but you'll have to buy another one.

personally, i don't think the game experience is the same when you play it on an emulator or just as a flash game online. It's very satisfying to pop a cartridge/ disk into your console and play with a real controller. especially older ones. 8D That's why i bought a N64 a few years back, and why i just bought an NES!!!

personally, i don't think the game experience is the same when you play it on an emulator or just as a flash game online. It's very satisfying to pop a cartridge/ disk into your console and play with a real controller. especially older ones. 8D That's why i bought a N64 a few years back, and why i just bought an NES!!!
true that!

i played my grandfather's NES but after he died my uncle got it.

Yeah it isnt the same but alot of consoles were never readily available in my country and would need to be importd at a hefty price. Do i have to totaly miss out on them cause i like my limbs and major organs where they are?

^Unfortunately, games do break, but you'll have to buy another one.

No.

so this site nintendo8.com has free NES games. there are no viruses because you dont download anything! (except the latest flash player XP) at the bottom of the page they have links to other game consoles to play. check it out! nintendo8
Illegal!!!

mfgg.net is a good example of legal freeware.

Emulators are not. I prefer to use an actual DS when playing Tomodachi Collection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back