Friend fidgets

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ashlee_fairyprincess

Reaction score
(im gonna try and make this short)....my BFF courtnee has always been friends with me and my ex-BFF Frankie.....now since i am SUCH GOOD FRIENDS with Courtnee, Frankie has had Courtnee over night for 2 days now, and they are planning on going to ADVENTURELAND tomorrow.....Frankie has always been mean to me, no matter how friendly i am to her.... oh since courtnee is at frankies house for 2 days, frankie turned courtnee against me and courtnee was all like,"wtf why are you being so mean to me"....i mean come on she ditched me at the swimming pool the other day....WE HAD IT PLANNED FOR A MONTH!....anyway, i was trying to explain myself to courtnee on msn when she was all like" OH WAIT! Times UP BUH-BYE NOW!!!!, and i just had a feeling in my gut that frankie made courtnee say that, and 15 mins later courtnee called all happy and friendly with me, and im like wtf why are you so nice right now, we had a FIGHT!!!!!!!!! and she's like....THATS OVER WITH!!! UR MY FRIEND!

:angry: Yeah, i believe her, not really, sarcastic smile!!!!!!!! :D

its just not right what she did!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back