Friend List glitch

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Asiangotchi

Reaction score
Hey everyone! I just found this glitch out of nowhere at school today.

I have 2 Tamagotchi Music Stars, both toddlers right now named Candy (Girl) and Waffle (Boy). A lot of times I would connect them often. So today I went to look at their relationship. On Waffle's list (Kuchitamatchi), I notice there are two entries of Candy ( :) ).

On the first entry, just says "CANDY". However, on the other one, it spells "CゐNDY". A hiragana character! That's just strange. I thought the font of the Tamagotchi was only in English. I'd be happy to take a picture, but my dad has the camera, so I'll just have to wait.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey everyone! I just found this glitch out of nowhere at school today.
I have 2 Tamagotchi Music Stars, both toddlers right now named Candy (Girl) and Waffle (Boy). A lot of times I would connect them often. So today I went to look at their relationship. On Waffle's list (Kuchitamatchi), I notice there are two entries of Candy ( :D ).

On the first entry, just says "CANDY". However, on the other one, it spells "CゐNDY". A hiragana character! That's just strange. I thought the font of the Tamagotchi was only in English. I'd be happy to take a picture, but my dad has the camera, so I'll just have to wait.
OMG same thing happened to me

Alright, the glitch shows up again on Candy's friend list.

What I see now:

The first 2 characters are the top left corners of Mametchi, then 2 half circles, Mametchi's top left corner again, and some other strange characters...

This glitch is really amazing! What I need now is a camera to snapshot this.

Alright, the glitch shows up again on Candy's friend list.
What I see now:

The first 2 characters are the top left corners of Mametchi, then 2 half circles, Mametchi's top left corner again, and some other strange characters...

This glitch is really amazing! What I need now is a camera to snapshot this.
can you take a pic this is amazing What is going on

We might be talking about the v6 Music Star, but the point PeaceFrog777 is making is that, essentially, this has indeed happened before, and it didn't really kill the Tamagotchi or anything bad like that.

I had a weird glitch myself, but I''m not too concerned about it, I've connected my v6 with my v5 Familitchi two separate times and even though it was the same family the name of the v5 family shows up twice on my v6, and only once on the v5.

Odd and mostly uninteresting, but it happened

Well I wasn't saying I was worried, just the fact that I found a glitch in a newer Tamagotchi. I'm usually expecting newer technology to be as efficient as it can. With glitches like this, who knows whether Tamagotchis will continue to the next generation or not. It seems like a problem BanDai isn't really aware of these glitches. But I don't blame them, they test it and comes out fine. But these weren't immediate, it appeared after resetting my Tamagotchi.

OFF TOPIC: My friend bought one of my Music Stars (The one with no sound).

I have had a problem aswell with my 2 music stars! Though, on one of them it had 2 entries of the same charactor, and one wasw aa normal one with the name underneath it! The other one had microphones where the name was!

Man, I'm glad I came here before going out and getting a new Music Star. I thought that glitch was only happening to me!

this happend to my v5
royal_tama_king, you seem to be posting little by little frequently. To me it seems like spam. Try to put as much as you can into just a few posts to prevent it.

My friend let me play with his Tamagotchi. I noticed on his friend list someone named "Kirby". I never named my Tamagotchi Kirby; he was pretty confused too because he's the only one I've connected with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back