Friend Obsessing

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Kaythina~

Reaction score
Well, pretty self explanitory. Do you get obsessed over you friends? I obsessed over my best friend A'lex today. We stayed inside to practice our instruments for band, and after, I borrowed someones perminant marker and wrote "A'lex FTW" and "A'lex PWN" all over my eraser. I'll probably take pics of it.

So, do you obsess over your friends?

Sometimes. I have special things for each of them. Brenda I hug. Julia I say in creepy voices "I looooooove youuuuuuuu" And for Shaina, it kinda has to do with making fun of religon, so I won't post it.

Last edited by a moderator:
No, I don't obsess over my friends.

I appriciate them,

But I don't obsess over them.

Nope.

They have other friends than me... to them I'm like a uh side friend?

I try to back off and give them their space. ;0

They're easily annoyed.

No. But occasionally, I'll get that creepy friend who wants to talk to me every five minutes, sits there and interrogates me about what we're supposed to be doing in class even though it is abundantly clear I'm not paying attention, when she's not with me she's talking about me with other people, and refuses to leave me alone despite my subtle hints such as screaming "Screw off!" to her face.

i have a friend who obbsesses over me its kind of creepy thats why im not at school today (i havent gone to school in about 5 weeks mayby a year)

Yupp :)

Haha. It's fun. We obsess over eachother... it makes our friendship funner and specialer, heh. Sometimes when my friendies get moody though, I sorta back away and let them calm down. Otherwise, I'm like ''JEN! YOU FREAKING RULE!''. She's different though... she puts me down, though I know it's just jokingly.

I don't get obsessed very easily. It takes a really good friend, thing, or whatever, to get obsessed with it. So all my friends that get the ''-FRIENDS NAME- YOU ROCK MY WORLD! I LOVE YOU SO FREAKING MUCH, YOU EPIC CHILD!'' know they they're special :)

No. o.o'

Actually, I've talked to my best friend maybe three times in the last.. Three weeks? Haha. Unless we're around each other, sniffing fake feathers to make them stick to our noses like pink and red mustaches, or blocking the stairs to my basement with random pillows and furniture, there's really no need to talk. :3

I have friends that constantly want to hang out, but I just can't put up with that. I don't LIKE people, really, in general. You have to keep them entertained.. D:

Edit: SPACE BAR. D:< I hate this keyboard and its tiny backspace key and whatnot..

AHA. Only on birthdays.

We have this thing, where all the other friends bring like, containers of food, and balloons and stuff, and we put it all on our lockers and eat it all at break.

And the person who's birthday it is has everything done for them.

It's pretty fun :) x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back