friend on tamagotchi id...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

emirvaleza

Reaction score
Hey! How can I have a friend on Tamagotchi iD so I can have another stamp and so I can visit the Friend's Plaza. My tamagotchi is already and adult and a Kuromametchi. Anyone? :p :D :D

Last edited by a moderator:
The only way to earn another Friend Stamp is to move on to the next generation. To do this, send Kuromametchi to the matchmakers. Accept one of the mates he's offered. Within a few minutes of the baby being born, Kuromametchi will leave. After the baby has grown up to be an adult and you've earned her/his four Ta Ma To Mo letters, you'll get a Friend Stamp for her/him (unless you've raised another Kuromametchi.) Then you can send this her/him to the Friends Plaza, and s/he will meet Kuromametchi.

My Chamametchi has almost the Ta,Ma,To,Mo. I just need the Mo. Once that is done, will it let me use Friends Plaza or not? :p

P.S. My Chamametchi is on its first Gen. :D

My Chamametchi has almost the Ta,Ma,To,Mo. I just need the Mo. Once that is done, will it let me use Friends Plaza or not? :unsure:
P.S. My Chamametchi is on its first Gen. ;)
Sorry, no. You have to have at least two Friend Stamps before you can travel to the Friends Plaza.

What are Friend Stamps? :unsure:
This topic is about the Japanese-language Tamagotchi-iD. On the Tamagotchi-iD, one of the stats screens shows a small image (called a stamp) of each character you've befriended (successfully raised.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back