Friend Problem

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

seemunky548

Reaction score
I have this one friend who thinks she is the best. Just because she is going out with the 'hottest' guy in our grade(he is really ugly)And there is this one kid on our bus who is in 7th grade.(he is really cute)And he always gives me high fives and we talk and joke. And I always say hi to him. But she always tells him not to give me high fives. because she thinks everybody in the school likes her. It annoys me so much. What do I do?

She also hits on almost every guy especially the 7th grader. And she accused her boyfriend that he was cheating on her. WITH ME!!! THAT WOULD NEVER HAPPEN!!!!!! I thought she was my friend but now she is just a stuck up brat...She may be jealous of me and the 7th grader's friendship. But I don't think so. She always tells him not to give me high fives and he almost always does.

EDIT: Added more stuff, fixed typos

Last edited by a moderator:
Go do the snappeh thing to her- MHHMMMM! *weird little snappy wiggle*

Hawhaw. Just do it anyway. Don't let it bother her. Ask her why she cares SO much when she has a boyfriend.

Go do the snappeh thing to her- MHHMMMM! *weird little snappy wiggle*
Hawhaw. Just do it anyway. Don't let it bother her. Ask her why she cares SO much when she has a boyfriend.
But sometimes he won't even give me a high five because of her. I don't think he likes her...But I'll do what you said. I'll ask her why it bothers her so much. One time she said "Just because I have a boyfriend doesn't mean I can't make guys like me"

But sometimes he won't even give me a high five because of her. I don't think he likes her...But I'll do what you said. I'll ask her why it bothers her so much. One time she said "Just because I have a boyfriend doesn't mean I can't make guys like me"
It's not the BIGGEST deal in the world, you know? Irritating, but at least he still talks to you.

Is this girl REALLY your friend? Sounds like an attention hog and she'll do anything to get that attention.

If she treats you that way, then she is probably taking your friendship for granted. Which of course is not a good thing, but it doesn't give you right to act that way back. Be nice with her and try to be understanding. Be open and serious with her when you say that this is bothering you. Perhaps she will come around, and in that case, welcome her back in with open arms. :D

I did what tamaw/pants said today and you know what she said. She was like why are you getting all defensive? I was like I'm not its just you have no right to tell other ppl not to give ppl high fives. That shut her up. After school I gave him high fives and she didn't say anything she usually says (boys name)!!! DON'T GIVE HER HIGHFIVES!!!!!!! But she didn't. I think she understood what I meant. Thanks for helping guys!

Friend Problem? FRIEND PROBLEM???????? Don't even mention...*looks around suspiciously*

Hahaha...(awkward laugh) sorry. o_O

I say tell that girley to get a life and find some one betta to bug. Or punch her in the snooz.

o.o...Well, I'm glad things are alright with you.~♥

But why would a seventh grader giving you a high five be such a big deal to her? :0~

Hmm, I guess she was just being a little selfish. :l

I hate people who are boy hogs like that too.

Glad things worked out okay :D I'll close this now to prevent repeat posts from happening ^_^

*topic closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back