Friend Problem

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peatrolover22

Reaction score
I have a friend problem.

This girl has been my friend for 5 years. Like BFFL.

Well this year she has changed alot.

She met one of my Bffs, and they hit it off,..

Well i have lots of best friends, one is like best best (Molly)

and i dont get mad if people have other friends thin me.

Well like i said hey HIT it off,...

(Dont read this part if you have a week stumach)

THEY SHARE GUM! LIKE ONE OF THEM COULDBE CHEWING IT AND THE OTHER WANTS IT AND THE ONE WITH THE GUM TAKES IT OUT OF THERE MOUTH, AND PUTS IT IN THE OTHER! EWWWWWW!

Ok so i think its desusting.

Well anyway, so one day, i guess she was having a bad day, and was bein SO nice to the other girl, and win i tryed to tell her bi, she just yelled at me.

So i got mad at her, just in a joking way, and i was like " Gosh get a tude "

and thin i asked why she was SO nice to the other gurl and bien mean to me.

And she got mad at me! Like sayin i was obnoxsises, i need anger mangement classes, and she was like " My mom thinks that to "

So we havent talked for like, a month, and i rote her a note saying, im sry if i did anything rong, and stuff cause i hate people not likeing me,....expesaly friends, it just bugs me, and thats just the way i am. So she starts talking about me behind my back,....and that just makes me sooooo mad! Cause i have been deprest lately, and she didnt help.

But i just need advice to handle all dis,

Gum sharing..? Eww.

Have a little chat with the nurse about talking with those girls about GERMS. Ugh.

Instead of feeding the flame by asking her 'why are you being mean to me', go hang around your friends who ARE nice to you. It'll make you feel better and less lonely if you stick with the nice ones.

If your friend keeps on being a meenie weenie, just forget about her. She's not worth your time if she's like that. ^_^

Good luck! ;)

Chatterbox

Instead of feeding the flame by asking her 'why are you being mean to me', go hang around your friends who ARE nice to you. It'll make you feel better and less lonely if you stick with the nice ones.

If your friend keeps on being a meenie weenie, just forget about her. She's not worth your time if she's like that. ^_^
That wat i do, i have the best friends in the world!

lol but i think its funny cause all her friends tells me wat she says : D

Cause there my friends to : D

Get rid of her. Don't give her any chances.

People change and well, that's a cue saying you guys should go your separate ways.

I wouldn't deal with her crap.

Go hang out with your REAL friends.

Well what the heck is her problem? I don't like people like that... If she has a fair weather attitude with you, then dump her and hang out with your other friends.. She might feel guilty later.. if she doesn't oh well.. She's missing out on a good friend.. So just be like whatever. Its not that important if she acts like that, sorry. =\

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back