Friend Problem

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kk445

Reaction score
To start, there are 3 Main people. E, M and Me.

Me and E are great friends. I was also friends with M. E and R(i'll explain later) are M's only best friends. Apparently, I was hogging E, when M was making no attempt to even hang out with her. This is what always happened :

I would hang out with E

M would sit there waiting someone to feel bad for her

E would run over to hang out with M, so M would show off in my face

and E would hang out with me again.

It's all my fault. No one else's. M has been calling me really bad names I can't post on Tamatalk, all for hanging out with my friend. Whenever I try to talk to E about it, she ignores me because she doesn't want dragged in the middle of it. Now, another girl comes into play. R. (Sango already knows about this) At a Community event, E basically dissed Sango and I for M and R. When we went to talk to them, R made some really offensive comments at Sango about her wardrobe. Sango and I just left, very very offended. When we met up with them to talk to E about something ( A Phone call from Shane Dawson xD ) M and R just walked away, saying we weren't "good enough" for them. And still, E walked back to them afterwords. E actually said she would hang out with Sango and I later. :/

Gah I hope it's not too confusing X.X I don't really know what do to. I can't just forget about it, and whenever I try to talk about it with E she gets mad and walks away. Help?

Sango, Don't be offended because I used you xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Eeep, that doesn't sound too good.

If I were you, I'd try to come up to each of the people who were involved, and have a good talk. If you've been friends with everyone for a while, then that should really help. If not, or if it doesn't work, try writing E and M some detailed letters, and maybe R if you wish. I've had similiar problems with friends before, and I've found that letters work when there's nothing else you can do.

Hanging out with a friend isn't hogging, for once. If M's the one calling you bad names and hanging out with E a lot, than she's the one that's hogging friends. M doesn't seem like a good friend to me, and she seems to be persuading E to not hang out with you, from what you've posted. For now, I suggest letters, talking, or just staying with some other friends for a while 'till this gets sorted out. If all else fails, talk to a trusted adult. Prefferably someone who knows you guys used to be friends, and have seen you hang out together a lot. Maybe a parent, or a teacher. It feels terrible to lose friends x_x

About R, it's just plain rude to insult someone like that, though unfortunately it happens incredibly often. R doesn't deserve your attention if that's what he/she does to a good friend of yours. Ignore it. Unless it gets out of hand..

R, E, and M seem to be very clingy. If this continues, you may as well have to try and make some new friends and hang out with some other people. It's so very difficult to do this to friends, but it might just be the best for everyone.

Best of luck ~

Nevar ;D

Since I am kind of a part of this, my only hope is that we can get E alone and talk to her, thought she never listens.

Something Katie left out was that E always defends R and M no matter what. They could be the meanest people in the world to us and E would still defend them.

If only it were that simple.
E often gets angry if we try to tell her that, she feels like we just mean to pull her away from her friends. *sighs*
Ummm, then you and Katie could go alone and tell those guys to leave you alone......?

Im brain dead. x3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back