Friend troubles

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaGirliey

Reaction score
Okay so I have this friend. And we were talking on IM. And I'm really not in a good mood, and I guess she couldn't understand that, and then she signs out on me... yadda yadda yadda in between.

So now I don't know if I can talk to her literally ever again because I accidentally deleted her right after that (and re-added her) because I meant to delete a different person :l

PS: You know who you are and yes I am very mad at you at the moment have a nice day kthxbai :]

If she's mad at you for deleting her, you should just explain that you meant to delete a different person.

If she's mad at you for deleting her, you should just explain that you meant to delete a different person.
She isn't mad at me for that, and I did explain.

She's mad at me for apparently not being in a good mood.

She isn't mad at me for that, and I did explain.
She's mad at me for apparently not being in a good mood.
Well if you were snappy to her because you were in a bad mood I can see why she would be mad.

It bugs me when I try to be nice to a friend that's in a bad mood and they just blow up on me.

If this was the case next time just tell her that you are in a bad mood, don't feel like talking and if she does choose to talk to you you may sap back.

Just explain to her you weren't in a good mood and you accidenetily deleted her.

BTW, I don't think if you delete someone it shows on their AIM.

Why waste your time, if you aplogized, and said sorry and she still disagrees, don't even worry about. My friends on Yahoo accidently deleted me and they told me, and I didn't get all bent out of shape. But when your in bad mood don't take it out on someone else, remeber they didn't do nothing. :) When I'm in a bad mood I want to talk to lot's of people, it hurts when you can talk to nobody.

Nonono. You guys don't get it 8D

This girl decided to be snooty to me, too. She wasn't in a good mood either, and I only snapped at her when she stopped being nice.

And the funny thing is that she didn't tell me she wasn't in a good mood until I mentioned it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok... Bad setting, place, event, turing point, conflict, and end.

Try to um contact her again..?

Or Maybe she wanted to get back at you for being in a mad mood...

Last edited by a moderator:
This'll blow over tomorrow. She'll feel better, you will. It's just one of those disagreements/lash-outs that everyone in any friendship will experience with a friend. It just comes along with hanging around people.

I really don't think this is something to lose a friendship over. Give her some time to calm down without letting her think you're ignoring her or don't care, things should be fine.

If she doesn't calm down after a few days maybe start questioning you friendship a little more.

Also I completely understand you coming on here to talk about it but don't bi*** about it to people you both know in real life, that way, if she decides to bi***, you will seem nicer.

Plus bi***ing about her will lessen your chances of making up with her.

Good luck!

Hmm... I don't think this should be such a big thing. Just let it go, and the next time you meet, you can either

1. Apologize. Chances are, the feeling is mutual.

2. Just act like it never happened. It's no biggie, and that tells your friend that you can let it go and move on. Just a small bump in what would be a smooth friendship. Act as usual, and your friend will most likely get the message and act the same. Voila! Peace restored. That simple.

Personally I would probably do choice 2 because that gives less of an opportunity to fight over anything. If your friend does start to act belligerent, then you should apologize and explain that you understand that we were both in a bad mood and were kind of snappish. Don't let this little problem get in your way. For all you know, it could be an accident! It's IM, and you never know for sure. What happened to me once is that I was chatting with a friend and then a fight started up, and then just at that moment my computer's connection failed, so I was automatically signed out. My friend probably thought I was really mad at her, but that wasn't the case! The next day, I apologized and explained myself.

That simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back