~Friends Forever~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
But then the power of their friendship pulled them back together... and they ran out of the house. The house was destroyed, but Roxy went to live with her grandmother... Witch broke off a huge part of their group!

Roxy had grabbed her bag (which had another one of everything she owned in it, so she wouldn't lose anything. Of course she had a tamagotchi in there, well, 5 actually, to use in emergencies), when the fire started. Then she grabbed her pillow, blanket and bed toys and slid down the slanted roof.

She took out the handheld computer, turned it on, then logged onto the Internet. "Now to find Candy's name," she thought as she scanned the huge list of every tamagotchi online at that time. She looked at every name, and found Evita and Candy.

"Aha!!" she cried, tapping their names, then clicking Cut Off.

"Evita Snow and Candy Tamakshi, here I come!" Roxy entered the chat.

Roxy: Hey, Evita! Hiya, Candy! I'm on the computer!!

Candy: I was so worried about you!! I went to your house but found nothing. I thought you were... dead!!

Evita: Hi Rox, R U com'n' ovr 2 my house 4 dinner? We wil play games!! R U com'n'?

Candy: Cut it out!!

Evita: o sry -- I mean, oh, I'm sorry!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back