FrIeNdS On ThIs SiTe?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who has friends on this site?

• I do!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to offer to be everyone's friend on tamatalk :( , except for RTT since he was so unnesserily rude to me in the chatroom :angry:
Really? Roar_The_Tiger is a good friend of mine and he is never rude. What did he say? :(

I'm pretty sure everyone hasa friend on here? :ph34r: If yo u don't PM me and i'll be your friend!

mine are rtt, herspax, (my msn bffs!) i need more onoinotchi ,tamakittin used to be but they stopped talking to(WA)oh and don't forget tamagotchi n93 u are a bff of mine 2 u no

(p.s.)why aren't i in anyones list!

Hey.... r u shure u dont wanna be firneds anyone?? I' quite lonley..... :) WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! :D
I`ll be your friend TamaGirl05

I'm still on nobodies list, even though I've talked to most of the people on tamatalk...
Well i would love to be your friend! You seem very nice! :)

PLUS

I probably should add a few extra names to my other list, cos i have had a very busy week making new friends!!

NEW FRIENDS

Rock'in Robotchi

Heraspax the Living Dead aka Buddah and Little Lightning < both a little crazy, but lots of fun :)

PLUSI probably should add a few extra names to my other list, cos i have had a very busy week making new friends!!

NEW FRIENDS

Rock'in Robotchi

Heraspax the Living Dead (aka Buddah) and Little Lightning  < both a little crazy, but lots of fun :D
oh and sorry haze - you as well B)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well i would love to be your friend! You seem very nice! :D
PLUS

I probably should add a few extra names to my other list, cos i have had a very busy week making new friends!!

NEW FRIENDS

Rock'in Robotchi

Heraspax the Living Dead aka Buddah and Little Lightning < both a little crazy, but lots of fun :D
Cool! :D

I have two people that I concider friends here. Other than that I don't befriend people here. I only talk to them and act civil towards them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back