Friends

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ReiSarufight!

Reaction score
In YOUR opinion are your friends your true friends?I belive mine are because they are by my side no matter what happens...

are yours?

Rei

Well, it depends. It depends on how loyal, nice, and helpful they are. If they just ignore me then I don't consider that a true friend. A real friend that sticks up for you and helps you when you are in need is a true friend I would want.

Two of them, yes. The rest, no.

The two I think of as true friends I've known for 6 and 14 years. We've been through a lot together and still stayed strong.

In YOUR opinion are your friends your true friends?I belive mine are because they are by my side no matter what happens...
are yours?

Rei
Nope, I trust no one. The only girl that is my friend is kind of emo, she would stick up for me if like I was getting a refferal because of someone else. About it.

I don't have RL friends except for airsoft and other stuff. Not loyal, nor I share the same interests with hardly anyone.

are yours?

Rei
Yes I have really awsome friends, but I would certainly hope they wouldn't just totaly lie if I actualy did something to get in trouble...

are yours?

Rei
My best friend Jon is a true friend. We've been friends thick and thin for over 7 years, and we have proven to each other that we will never give up on one another. I haven't talked with him much this week so I've been a blue about that, but I get to talk with him saturday night ^_^

I'm not sure if they are.Well,one of my friends are.I'm pretty sure she is.

I don't have RL friends except for airsoft and other stuff. Not loyal, and I share the same interests with hardly anyone.
Ok, you know what. YOU :( Belong with Meowbark. OMG ;) Like seriously, why don't you guys chat up a Ball and get high :(

Im serious :(

I have about five really good friends who I know I can trust if I say anything to them. Then there's about seven other people who I eat lunch with and/or am on a swim team with who I'm kind of friends with, but I wouldn't tell them any secrets or anything.

I really don't trust my friends anymore

They all seem to be backstabbers.

I don't trust anyone I know really, apart from my boyfriend, I know a few people, but i don't call them friends at all, all from work, but chatting to them is ok, any further and I step back, thats just me. All people did is backstab me including a girl i knew for 14 years, I had enough of it and am happy as things are right now with no friends

My friends are awsome.

Most of them are in my Humanities class but some are in others.

When me and Naomi were working on an assignment I spelt her name wrong on the top, it was a typo.

I didn't even realise until the teacher read our story to the class and said. "That story was by ------- (my name) and Naimo"

OMG, we were both so embarrassed. Poor Naomi had the boys in the class calling her Naimo all day.

Oops. >.< Now I always let her type he own name.

Not really. Maybe one or two but we aren't very close anymore. I don't think I can actually be friends with someone....over here in the US. Where I was born (Venezuela if anyone knows where that is) I have three best friends that would probably stay with me no matter what. We've been friends for 9 years. Too bad I only see them in summer vacation.

I can trust almost all of my freinds, theres only about 5 I can't trust because there backstabbers or phonies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back